What's so hard about just doing it?

NEhotwifenhub

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
RI, US
We are a couple that are active participants in the interracial lifestyle. Hubby makes the initial contact to sift through the real versus fake guys. The two of us discuss the potential guy and if we are agreement we set up a meet at a public place. If there is chemistry between us, we make plans for a playdate.

Why are the guys that post on here so wishy washy? If your wife says she is interested in a bbc, set it up. Make her happy, fulfill her fantasy. It's not the women that are scared, it is the wimpy hubbies who cannot bear to watch their wives turn into complete sluts for bbc's!

One word of caution to you wimps; it will only take one time, and your wives will be hooked on black cock!

We are a couple that are active participants in the interracial lifestyle. Hubby makes the initial contact to sift through the real versus fake guys. The two of us discuss the potential guy and if we are agreement we set up a meet at a public place. If there is chemistry between us, we make plans for a playdate.

Why are the guys that post on here so wishy washy? If your wife says she is interested in a bbc, set it up. Make her happy, fulfill her fantasy. It's not the women that are scared, it is the wimpy hubbies who cannot bear to watch their wives turn into complete sluts for bbc's!

One word of caution to you wimps; it will only take one time, and your wives will be hooked on black cock!
What about us unlucky husbands who have wives that are whishy washy, they act all into it in bed and say they would love it but when you try to set something up they get all scared and backout.

What about us unlucky husbands who have wives that are whishy washy, they act all into it in bed and say they would love it but when you try to set something up they get all scared and backout.
Alan, just surprise her with an "accidental" meet out at a bar. No pressure to play; just a chance to interact & flirt with a potential playmate!

Alan, she is probably afraid of messing up what she already has.

Alan, she is probably afraid of messing up what she already has.
Definitely could be case. That was a limiting factor for us at first as I didn't want to hurt hubby's feelings if I was enjoying it too much. Communication was the key and now it's no longer a concern.

Definitely could be case. That was a limiting factor for us at first as I didn't want to hurt hubby's feelings if I was enjoying it too much. Communication was the key and now it's no longer a concern.
I have tried to let her know i would love to see her do it and i am perfectly happy to have it happen but it has not helped.

My biggest fear.

Why is this a fear? I interracial doesn't interest your wife it is not the end of the world. It should be something that both the husband and wife enjoy if both are going to participate. If assume that your marriage is based on more than just what happens between the sheets ans perhaps enjoying and celebrating those aspects. Doing so may make her more willing to try but if not fear not, none of us will sample all which life has to offer.

Why is this a fear? I interracial doesn't interest your wife it is not the end of the world. It should be something that both the husband and wife enjoy if both are going to participate. If assume that your marriage is based on more than just what happens between the sheets ans perhaps enjoying and celebrating those aspects. Doing so may make her more willing to try but if not fear not, none of us will sample all which life has to offer.
our sex life could use some spicing up, been married a long time and its getting monotonous and a little boring.

our sex life could use some spicing up, been married a long time and its getting monotonous and a little boring.

There are lots of ways to add spice other than seeing your wife with a black man. A change of scenery is one easy way. I am not saying that anything is wrong with what you want or discussing it with your wife. Talking about what you want can oh make your marriage stronger just as listening to what she needs. If it is not her thing appriciste that fact that she was honest enough to tell you. I know some couples who tired after one or the other push enough and the reluctant party left after sometime from not been able to deal with the same issues that gave them pause. I hope you make it happen but I hope you respect your wife to inquire as to the reasons for her reluatance and either address them if possible of accept them if they cannot be changed. I will get off my soap box with this question: if your wife really wanted to see you do something that you were not into for argument I'll say anal penetration would you?

There are lots of ways to add spice other than seeing your wife with a black man. A change of scenery is one easy way. I am not saying that anything is wrong with what you want or discussing it with your wife. Talking about what you want can oh make your marriage stronger just as listening to what she needs. If it is not her thing appriciste that fact that she was honest enough to tell you. I know some couples who tired after one or the other push enough and the reluctant party left after sometime from not been able to deal with the same issues that gave them pause. I hope you make it happen but I hope you respect your wife to inquire as to the reasons for her reluatance and either address them if possible of accept them if they cannot be changed. I will get off my soap box with this question: if your wife really wanted to see you do something that you were not into for argument I'll say anal penetration would you?
So true my friend...

i understand what you are saying and i do 100% support my wife and her decision but i do think she would enjoy it. And to answer your question i would absolutely do anything my wife wanted me to do if she wanted to see it and it would make her happy, even if i was not into it. I believe you need to try new things if only once just to see if you enjoy it.

Back