What's so hard about just doing it?

We are a couple that are active participants in the interracial lifestyle. Hubby makes the initial contact to sift through the real versus fake guys. The two of us discuss the potential guy and if we are agreement we set up a meet at a public place. If there is chemistry between us, we make plans for a playdate.

Why are the guys that post on here so wishy washy? If your wife says she is interested in a bbc, set it up. Make her happy, fulfill her fantasy. It's not the women that are scared, it is the wimpy hubbies who cannot bear to watch their wives turn into complete sluts for bbc's!

One word of caution to you wimps; it will only take one time, and your wives will be hooked on black cock!

well i'd have to disagree on this one, only on my behalf! my wifey IS a complete slut and i'm fine with that. i get her doing things she never done, i'm white male from manchester, UK. i grew up wiv black lads, ive commited crimes wiv me boys and i've ran many a train with the lads in the day ;^) i'm not scared, an neither is she(i think!). well she is cos she doesnt know how i'd react, neither do i. it was diffrent back then it was just bbc an 1 bwc gangbangin. i love this woman an im jealous an ******* an im very unpredictable. we like the idea, very much BUT what can we do to see if it lays right with us without it descending into chaos?

A sexual relationship is a bit more serious & technical than ordering a meal at a restaurant ... and I wouldn't dare even attempt to do that for my wife as her moods change regularly. If she wants a "black" experience, she knows she has my permission to move forward with that. I'm not about, however, to attempt to try to pick her lovers. I certainly wouldn't want her trying to choose my women. But, she & I had this discussion some time ago and our tastes were completely opposite.
My choice was an athletically built, well hung black male,. taller than me ... and I'm 6'1" and 180 lbs. I preferred him to be overpowering in appearance, but with the personality of a teddy bear.
My wife, however, says she prefers her men lean, well dressed, sophisticated, business type with a nice chest, pleasant smile, and a bit older than us.
Neither of us were interested in the "taking control" attitude type.
So, I let her make her sexual relationships when she's ready; the "first black one" should be exactly the way she wants it ... with no concessions. :)

There are lots of ways to add spice other than seeing your wife with a black man. A change of scenery is one easy way. I am not saying that anything is wrong with what you want or discussing it with your wife. Talking about what you want can oh make your marriage stronger just as listening to what she needs. If it is not her thing appriciste that fact that she was honest enough to tell you. I know some couples who tired after one or the other push enough and the reluctant party left after sometime from not been able to deal with the same issues that gave them pause. I hope you make it happen but I hope you respect your wife to inquire as to the reasons for her reluatance and either address them if possible of accept them if they cannot be changed. I will get off my soap box with this question: if your wife really wanted to see you do something that you were not into for argument I'll say anal penetration would you?

You are a wise man Charlie Hustle.

i understand what you are saying and i do 100% support my wife and her decision but i do think she would enjoy it. And to answer your question i would absolutely do anything my wife wanted me to do if she wanted to see it and it would make her happy, even if i was not into it. I believe you need to try new things if only once just to see if you enjoy it.

Maybe a surprise trip to Jamaica or Vegas will make her more willing to try. I wish you all the luck in the world.

We are a couple that are active participants in the interracial lifestyle. Hubby makes the initial contact to sift through the real versus fake guys. The two of us discuss the potential guy and if we are agreement we set up a meet at a public place. If there is chemistry between us, we make plans for a playdate.

Why are the guys that post on here so wishy washy? If your wife says she is interested in a bbc, set it up. Make her happy, fulfill her fantasy. It's not the women that are scared, it is the wimpy hubbies who cannot bear to watch their wives turn into complete sluts for bbc's!

One word of caution to you wimps; it will only take one time, and your wives will be hooked on black cock!

Its not easy as you put it. The amount of fake people on the internet is astronomical, even the so called "verified members" and those on paysites as well. If you do find someone that isn't fake you run into a whole new set of issues.

In our case we ran into guys that came thinking they were going to get laid on the first meet. Others came in all arrogant making demands talking about how they don't use condoms and demanding privacy not wanting me there. Other were just scary looking, obvious ******* addicts. The 2 decent guys we were able to fliter through, there was just no chemistry between them and my wife. We spent a year meeting people and in the end we never hooked up with anyone from the web.

I think the misconception is that women on here will jump at the chance to fuck any black guy. We are not going to fuck just because you're black. There has to be chemistry. There has to be an attraction. My wife also has preference, she's more into the sophisticated/educated black guy not the thug/gangsta type guy. She's more attracted to a guy wearing a suit verses a guy wearing baggy jeans half way down his ass.

Back