What's IR mean to you?

Which combination turns you on the most?

• Black Man / White Woman

Votes: 71 93.4%
  • White Man / Black Woman

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Black Man / Asian Woman

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • White Man / Asian Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian Man / Black Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian Man / White Woman

• Other

• Total voters

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
Black man inside white females is the true IR and definitely the hottest around. And the great thing about it all is that it is a growing and popular trend that will continue on a steady climb of popularity and participation, especially among many previously unblacked white females....Loving It!

nocomp2bm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
As painful as it is to see all the hot white chics abandoning us whiteboys for black cock, I have to admit interracial sex between blak males and white babes is the hottest. If your not a well indowed black bull or a pretty whitegirl you probably don't enjoy sex the same way they do. Great sex is about complete opposites : a big powerful alpha stud, dark black leather tough skin slapping against the soft tender white flesh is a thing of beauty.

I obviously think the hottest combo is my white wife with a black man, but when you do a search typically it comes up with black men and white women, so I think that's what most people think of.

H

Hotwhitecouple

In our sexy role play, it always cums back to the same scenario.
We both pretend im a sex hungry white wife getting my married white pussy creamed by a dark black guy.
We get really into it and we both cum really hard.
Luckily for me my sexy husbands got a lovely big cock and he can really fuck.
Even so, black men do seem to have the edge over white men in all things physical and so i wonder if a black man with a big dark black cock, may be able to make me cum even harder than my white husband can.

There is always more excitement when you sleep with someone you have never been with or not many times, it's that new feeling, and the white lips spreading out over a thick black cock is a turn on too. Then as he is pulling back and it looks as though her pussy don't want to let go, that too is a serious turn on.

Give me all of them, I love all women black,white,spanish korean,big small or whatever!!!! And if they want to get their pussy beat up hit me up.I got a big dick that is hungry for pussy so bring it