whats a white boy to do?

Shut the fuck up until you're asked to speak and make sure the bull gets everything he requests. Afterwards you tend to the wife and make sure her requests are met. Ultimately, just know your goddamn role and place. If you aren't told to jerk off or haven't asked permission to watch or jerk off you're in violation.

Shut the fuck up until you're asked to speak and make sure the bull gets everything he requests. Afterwards you tend to the wife and make sure her requests are met. Ultimately, just know your goddamn role and place. If you aren't told to jerk off or haven't asked permission to watch or jerk off you're in violation.
Now that's sound advise.......577094335.jpg

if all he really really wants to do is to jerk off watching some pretty big booty white woman enjoy a pounding from a big black cock!

Perhaps the most important thing that you can do is find a woman to support in the lifestyle! There are women out there that want a white man to support them and are happy to cuckold us. Other than that you can start a relationship with a woman and know that you can always turn her onto Black sex later. The latter is probably even better, because then you have brought another white woman into the lifestyle.

Perhaps the most important thing that you can do is find a woman to support in the lifestyle! There are women out there that want a white man to support them and are happy to cuckold us. Other than that you can start a relationship with a woman and know that you can always turn her onto Black sex later. The latter is probably even better, because then you have brought another white woman into the lifestyle.

I agree with what you say, Tempesto. That's an angle more white men ought to pursue.

More white boys must also increase their efforts to recruit and convince more white males, females and couples to do the same and get the black mans dick in more white females and their friends. Just stop working to get themselves pussy and start doing the same things to get them blacked instead.

We can always adopt a rule that states we can't try and fuck them until the black man already has.

More white boys must also increase their efforts to recruit and convince more white males, females and couples to do the same and get the black mans dick in more white females and their friends. Just stop working to get themselves pussy and start doing the same things to get them blacked instead.

We can always adopt a rule that states we can't try and fuck them until the black man already has.
My bbc virgin wife knows my hopes & dreams for her about getting her blacked.

I like the sound of that!!

Back