Whatever happened to the Hotwife?

dcm8

Male
From
LA, US
I rarely see a hot wife anymore. Where did they all go? For the most part all I have seen in the last couple of years was bisexual men using their wife or pretending to be the woman trying to get straight men. What happened?

I rarely see a hot wife anymore. Where did they all go? ..... What happened?
.....dcm ... what do you understand a "hotwife" to be, exactly? Hotwives haven't gone anywhere... in fact, they're thriving and as active as ever.
.....There's been a whole lot of things happening in our society in recent years that have simply drawn the attention away from the hotwives. Homo/bi-sexuality has come out of the closet, as have transgenders and more openness to interracial relationships. The white American male is struggling to maintain his status as he slowly becomes a minority race, the traditional marriage and family is changing ... etc.
.....I imagine "hotwives" are glad they aren't drawing all the frontline attention, actually. Once a topic becomes common, no one talks about it anymore; its not news/gossip worthy. More relationships are now including outside partners.
.....So, I haven't seen the hotwife going anywhere.

Last edited:
I rarely see a hot wife anymore. Where did they all go? For the most part all I have seen in the last couple of years was bisexual men using their wife or pretending to be the woman trying to get straight men. What happened?
I notice that also,
We hotwives are still here. Making comments and having conversations. Posting pictures, etc.

But I do find that there has been a change in the last while that has caused me to back off in certain conversation threads. One is when a group of women are discussing something, and next thing you know, someone posts a dick picture with the comment "I'll fix your problem with this" Happens so often that it is becoming a standing joke to see how soon that happens in a thread. Especially in the lesbian threads/forum.

The second pertains to your complaint. More often than not, a thread will be hijacked by cucks saying "can I clean you afterwards" I hate to break it to them, but most men here are straight. Most women aren't into the cuck scene. Having that comment thrust into a conversation turns us off. So when those comments are on these straight forums, I tend not to participate.

The cuckolds have their own forum. I have nothing against them, but they should respect the idea of the other threads and keep their comments to the forums and threads pertaining to their fetish.

We hotwives are still here. Making comments and having conversations. Posting pictures, etc.

But I do find that there has been a change in the last while that has caused me to back off in certain conversation threads. One is when a group of women are discussing something, and next thing you know, someone posts a dick picture with the comment "I'll fix your problem with this" Happens so often that it is becoming a standing joke to see how soon that happens in a thread. Especially in the lesbian threads/forum.

The second pertains to your complaint. More often than not, a thread will be hijacked by cucks saying "can I clean you afterwards" I hate to break it to them, but most men here are straight. Most women aren't into the cuck scene. Having that comment thrust into a conversation turns us off. So when those comments are on these straight forums, I tend not to participate.

The cuckolds have their own forum. I have nothing against them, but they should respect the idea of the other threads and keep their comments to the forums and threads pertaining to their fetish.

I'm glad you said this.

Please report the "random dick pic posted in a thread where it isn't wanted" posts whenever they happen. Members have been warned about this and some have been disciplined because of it.

The cucks, the annoying ones but not all of them, are like a plague of locusts or boll weevils. You can't even start a thread about something as inane like gardening or doing laundry before it gets turned into a cucking/racial superiority cess pool.

I'm glad you said this.

Please report the "random dick pic posted in a thread where it isn't wanted" posts whenever they happen. Members have been warned about this and some have been disciplined because of it.

The cucks, the annoying ones but not all of them, are like a plague of locusts or boll weevils. You can't even start a thread about something as inane like gardening or doing laundry before it gets turned into a cucking/racial superiority cess pool.
I didn't bring up the "racial atonement" and "black superiority" silliness. Mainly because I didn't want to look like someone complaining about the site in general. Quite the opposite. I love this site. But isn't this site about sex and specifically inter racial sex? Certainly not for racist comments. A white woman making love to a black man is all about the beauty. In my opinion. Not because I am "atoning" for some sin perpetrated by some group long before I was born.

If you want to make those racist comments, join the Klan or the black variant of that theme. I'm sure one exists.

Personally, I don't discriminate. I have white and black lovers. The well hung black man versus the small dicked white man is nonsense. And besides, although I want well endowed, I don't care how big you are, if you haven't the talent to use it properly, it's a waste of my time to be bothered with you.

I didn't bring up the "racial atonement" and "black superiority" silliness. Mainly because I didn't want to look like someone complaining about the site in general. Quite the opposite. I love this site. But isn't this site about sex and specifically inter racial sex? Certainly not for racist comments. A white woman making love to a black man is all about the beauty. In my opinion. Not because I am "atoning" for some sin perpetrated by some group long before I was born.

If you want to make those racist comments, join the Klan or the black variant of that theme. I'm sure one exists.

Personally, I don't discriminate. I have white and black lovers. The well hung black man versus the small dicked white man is nonsense. And besides, although I want well endowed, I don't care how big you are, if you haven't the talent to use it properly, it's a waste of my time to be bothered with you.

Quite the contrary, complaints are good. If we didn't get them, there would be no incentive to try to improve the site. I think that some people on this site get cowed into silence because that garbage is so prevalent. I don't want people to think that pointing out things that bother them makes them into a malcontent.

Back