what you think

so you think it should

• Total voters
I think chat rooms are good if managed properly (which can be difficult) it would be a good addition as long as they had rooms for different locations IE UK, US, so you know that you are chatting with people fairly close by.

I think chat rooms are good if managed properly (which can be difficult) it would be a good addition as long as they had rooms for different locations IE UK, US, so you know that you are chatting with people fairly close by.

Not sure of the particular need to know if people are close by in order to chat with them. what is IE? The UK is bif enough for people to be hundreds of miles apart, in the US that could be thousands of miles apart. I do not see that as any surety that anyone is close by unless the chat room was 'town/city' which is just as unpracticable.

Chat rooms require regular monitering to make sure abuse is not taking place. As such it is generally to be expected attached to a profit making website, not the more amateur (but good) nature of this site. If people really want to get in touch they can do so, and the conversation feature allows private online conversation one to one already

Back