What You Don't Enjoy about the Cuckold Lifestyle

I'm new to this site, and have found it quite an erotic revelation. Very, very hot. But from a general white male perspective, everything about this is unsettling. Some people are more into the D/s aspect than others, but even those who aren't would have to admit that this lifestyle is quite compromising of one's manhood in most cultures. Or maybe you don't. I don't want to argue with anyone, but I think most white males here would be deeply embarrassed if "outed."

And for those that accept and embrace the natural D/s aspect of the lifestyle, the white male's place is to bow down and surrender his rights as a man, and probably his manhood itself. Maybe even his freedom. To me, that is unsettling, but here I am half hard just from thinking about it.

I'm new to this site, and have found it quite an erotic revelation. Very, very hot. But from a general white male perspective, everything about this is unsettling. Some people are more into the D/s aspect than others, but even those who aren't would have to admit that this lifestyle is quite compromising of one's manhood in most cultures. Or maybe you don't. I don't want to argue with anyone, but I think most white males here would be deeply embarrassed if "outed."

And for those that accept and embrace the natural D/s aspect of the lifestyle, the white male's place is to bow down and surrender his rights as a man, and probably his manhood itself. Maybe even his freedom. To me, that is unsettling, but here I am half hard just from thinking about it.

I tend to see it more as for whites getting rid of their pride and accepting that baseness of what they really desire being.

For me its all about sharing my wife with clean black guys and being able to watch her being totally satisfied, What I find that I don't like is she hasn't let me watch yet. I need to be able to remove her fears and at least allow me to watch once...

What don't I enjoy? Mainly it was all the BS guys would tell us just to get into our bed. It's amazing how many 12 inch dicks turn out to be 6 when you finally get the real pics. It's amazing how many guys think that a caveman-like approach will get them into our bed. It's amazing how many "couples" turned out to be guys with imaginary mates. It's amazing how many BS stories guys tell. Really? How stupid do they think we are?

What they don't understand: We're submissive ... absolutely. You can be totally aggressive in the sack ... take total control ... live your darkest fantasy ... we love that. But we're also not dumb and we're not push overs unless we want to be. It takes more than a hardon, a double digit IQ and transparent lies to get us into bed.

We did manage to find a few ... out of dozens ... that were honest, got through the initial coffee shop meeting and ultimately ended up in bed with us. Not an easy process .... but oh sooooo hot when it worked out!

Now we've evolved our plans into private parties. Someone else does the screening. Someone else hosts. Instead of just one guy or one couple we have several to choose from when we get there. Much better ... much better odds of success.

What don't I enjoy? Mainly it was all the BS guys would tell us just to get into our bed. It's amazing how many 12 inch dicks turn out to be 6 when you finally get the real pics. It's amazing how many guys think that a caveman-like approach will get them into our bed. It's amazing how many "couples" turned out to be guys with imaginary mates. It's amazing how many BS stories guys tell. Really? How stupid do they think we are?

What they don't understand: We're submissive ... absolutely. You can be totally aggressive in the sack ... take total control ... live your darkest fantasy ... we love that. But we're also not dumb and we're not push overs unless we want to be. It takes more than a hardon, a double digit IQ and transparent lies to get us into bed.

We did manage to find a few ... out of dozens ... that were honest, got through the initial coffee shop meeting and ultimately ended up in bed with us. Not an easy process .... but oh sooooo hot when it worked out!

Now we've evolved our plans into private parties. Someone else does the screening. Someone else hosts. Instead of just one guy or one couple we have several to choose from when we get there. Much better ... much better odds of success.

Like your strategy... And you do have a strong point about there being a lot of fakes out there. Hard to separate the trees from the forest sometimes.

By in large I enjoy it. I enjoy the privilege of. Watching. I do like the creampies. At first I only ate them after the guys left. Emasculated-yes. When you do this in front of 3 other men, it is emasculating. One is bad enough. When your woman tells the man who just fucked her, in Fri t of you, that we the best fuck she's ever had, it's a little humiliating. At the same time, you just witnessed it, and your glad she's had it. When you've witnessed multiple men cumming in your woman's pussy and THEY used her pussy. But u haven't had one single other pussy sense you've met. When you hear her moans and screams of pleasure she has never done with you. When after HE leaves your reward is a good Jack off session listening to her tell you how good of a fuck that black cock was, how big he was, how much of a bigger and better cock he had, how she IS going to fuck him again. Its a mix of emotions. When u reach a point during one of their fuck sessions when u r no longer hard and can't keep jacking off. So all I can do is watch. When she tells u she loves doing this and will never, ever stop. It's fun but.....there are moments you aren't needed.

Just wish i could get her to cuck me with a BBC. She loves it when we play with our BBC dildo. She'll role play with "him" sometimes, and it's insane how much it turns me on. I love seeing how creamy that dildo makes her. But it is frustrating because I don't see her taking the next step.

Well. Continue doing that. Get excited with it. Cuddle with her while she is masturbating with the didlo and stroke your cock. Ask her if she likes that BBC. When she says yes. Get excited. Moan. Coninue this type of play.

First, I ask francis (my cuck hubby) his thoughts. He said that it was the few times that either I or the black man made him sit naked in the hall, hands restrained behind his back, bedroom door locked. For those who say this is not fair, keep in mind he loves submission and this is just one aspect of a life-style he craves.

From my perspective there are so many different facets to this life-style, from an occasional romp with a black man, partying, sex clubs, vacation sex, to those who thrive on sexual submission aka 'ownership' by a black man. I feel fortunate that the men I have met understand our marriage and our desires and helped fulfill them. I sincerely believe many black men are looking to fulfill our respective fantasies. What I dislike are those in this forum who are judgemental about both our needs to submit and be controlled by a black man.

Last edited:
Back