What Would You Rather See?

After a recent role play evening, my wife and I had a conversation to which I couldn't quite answer a question that she had asked me.

My wife asked me if I had a choice AND could ONLY choose one; would I rather watch her suck a black man, or would I rather watch her fuck a black man?

I gave her a blank state, because I wish to watch her do both. Yet, when I replied to her with that statement, she again re-stated that I could only choose one, or the other.

I have yet to answer her question, and ask my fellow members to give me some of your opinions and thoughts?

I think the logical response to her question would be that I would rather watch her fuck and be fucked by a black man. I think this would serve better in that my thinking is that she would sincerely enjoy it and allow more opportunities for the future - which could lead to being able to watch her suck some black dick! :-D

My wife has never had a BBC, but I believe if the situation was right, she might think seriously about it. It would be a huge turn on for the both of us. She is a foxy grandma, and still looks pretty good! Should I post some pics of her and see what happens? What if she likes it TOO much?

I think the logical response to her question would be that I would rather watch her fuck and be fucked by a black man. I think this would serve better in that my thinking is that she would sincerely enjoy it and allow more opportunities for the future - which could lead to being able to watch her suck some black dick! :-D

Sounds right to me! The odds are the one would eventually lead to the other.
Besides, it should really be about what gives her the most pleasure anyway, right?

Back