• Anything else

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Ome of the last times we saw our black friend Axel was more than 5 years ago when they fucked in doggy.
My wife and me had been fucking in doggy early, but that day I couldn't make her cum, The doggy position never was my speciallity. I don't know why but I don't feel a good rub over my glans in that position.
Then we didn't continue fucking in that opportunity. Some hours later Axel came at home for drinks and I asked him to fuck my wife in doggy. Axel loved doggy position.
So they went to our bedroom, Axel unzziped and he took his cock out from his pants. His cock was already hard but however she sucked it for a while because that turns her on even more. Then Axel indicated her to go over our bed and put herself in four legs at the edge of the bes while he took the rest of his clothes off.
Once he was naked, he placed himself standing on the floor between Susie's legs. When he put his wonderful black cock into my wife's pussy she sighed "At last!".
They fucked for a pair of minutes in that position, then she indicated him to go over her. So Axel went up to the bed and sat over Susie's hips and they continued fucking until their gasps began. Axel made her cum in an explosive way and he coul reach his orgasm almost at the same time.
In that moment I felt a terrible excitation. I would have wished him to cum over my face, but I couldn't have asked him hold on the necessity of ejaculate if he needed to do it. So once they uncoupled, I knelt at the edgeof the bed, placed my face netween my wife's pussy and licked it.

But the question is what would you have done if you were in my place? Ask him to cum over your face? Leave him to cum inside her pussy and lick it later? Just watch and not take part?1542551208702.png1542551284573.png1542551349284.png

Ome of the last times we saw our black friend Axel was more than 5 years ago when they fucked in doggy.
My wife and me had been fucking in doggy early, but that day I couldn't make her cum, The doggy position never was my speciallity. I don't know why but I don't feel a good rub over my glans in that position.
Then we didn't continue fucking in that opportunity. Some hours later Axel came at home for drinks and I asked him to fuck my wife in doggy. Axel loved doggy position.
So they went to our bedroom, Axel unzziped and he took his cock out from his pants. His cock was already hard but however she sucked it for a while because that turns her on even more. Then Axel indicated her to go over our bed and put herself in four legs at the edge of the bes while he took the rest of his clothes off.
Once he was naked, he placed himself standing on the floor between Susie's legs. When he put his wonderful black cock into my wife's pussy she sighed "At last!".
They fucked for a pair of minutes in that position, then she indicated him to go over her. So Axel went up to the bed and sat over Susie's hips and they continued fucking until their gasps began. Axel made her cum in an explosive way and he coul reach his orgasm almost at the same time.
In that moment I felt a terrible excitation. I would have wished him to cum over my face, but I couldn't have asked him hold on the necessity of ejaculate if he needed to do it. So once they uncoupled, I knelt at the edgeof the bed, placed my face netween my wife's pussy and licked it.

But the question is what would you have done if you were in my place? Ask him to cum over your face? Leave him to cum inside her pussy and lick it later? Just watch and not take part?View attachment 2230336View attachment 2230338View attachment 2230339
I'd clean his cock ... I'd eat her creampie

Back