What would you expect if you saw my wife ....

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
OK! So here's the first ever picture of my wife as she sat on the bed waiting for her first ever fucking by a black man! And her first strange cock ... other than my own that is ... she was a true virgin when we married! The guy who had that pleasure was an old university friend and room mate of mine, Edwin. You can see just how horny she was by the wetness of her crotch as her wetness is clearly visible through her panty! I've included a close up shot for your eyes only! Ha! Ha! So the question is:​
What would you expect if you saw my wife posing like this when you walked in the room!​

I'd stand her up and spurn her around to get a good look at her figure... after that, I'll be exploring her body next.

1431777892889.jpg T[QUOTEt="Drillher4me, post: 104079, member: 17753"]That she wants to fuck me,cause my cock jumped up!!
OK! So here's the first ever picture of my wife as she sat on the bed waiting for her first ever fucking by a black man! And her first strange cock ... other than my own that is ... she was a true virgin when we married! The guy who had that pleasure was an old university friend and room mate of mine, Edwin. You can see just how horny she was by the wetness of her crotch as her wetness is clearly visible through her panty! I've included a close up shot for your eyes only! Ha! Ha! So the question is:

What would you expect if you saw my wife posing like this when you walked in the room!​
[/QUOTE]
OK! So here's the first ever picture of my wife as she sat on the bed waiting for her first ever fucking by a black man! And her first strange cock ... other than my own that is ... she was a true virgin when we married! The guy who had that pleasure was an old university friend and room mate of mine, Edwin. You can see just how horny she was by the wetness of her crotch as her wetness is clearly visible through her panty! I've included a close up shot for your eyes only! Ha! Ha! So the question is:

Back