What would you do?

jackonory

Couple
From
UK
My 40 year old, big titted, blonde wife goes out for dinner with the big wigs at work and even army blokes sometimes and when she does I imagine her coming home late at night with her hair all messed up and messy eye liner streaking down her face( I fucking love that!) and she's all giggly and ******* and sexily playful.

Then she slowly lifts up her skirt and the front of knickers are soaking wet and she says " Remember that nasty fantasy of yours?" I just nod with my tounge out like a dozy dog waiting to to fed. " The one were I get fucked by a big black cock and he fills up my tight little pussy with his black cum?"

I just nod again.

She's slowly runs her fingers over the soaking wet front of her knickers and I can see the cum soaking into them making them darker. Then she points there and smiles the dirtiest, sexiest, nastiest, but somehow cutest and sweetest God damn smile I have ever seen and says:

" Come here and lick me clean. You know you want to?

What would you do?

Wow I'm hard as fuck here stroking my cock
I'd lay her down on floor and get my head between her legs and lick her pussy like it was the last supper

Back