What would you do?

If we hooked up and my husband was there, what would you do?

• Make him watch

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Make him leave

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Use a condom when we fucked.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Go bare when we fucked.

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Make me look at him while you fuck me.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Tell him that you're gonna knock me up.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Do me doggie style so he could see my reactions when you unload.

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Unload inside my baby box

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Unload in my ass

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Unload on my tits

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Thanks boys! There is alot here to keep me wet. Have a date this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes!
You already know that I would go in bareback and after sliding between those thick Caramel pussy lips and pounding that wet pink birthcanal, I would unload a thick flood of cum inside you and let it sit there with my cock still embedded up you. That way I know your eggs will be properly fertilized with my seed. A good way to lay claim to whats mine, isn't that right Babygirl. Counting down the days till my leave for LV. Reserve a date for me Colombiana Angel;)

You already know that I would go in bareback and after sliding between those thick Caramel pussy lips and pounding that wet pink birthcanal, I would unload a thick flood of cum inside you and let it sit there with my cock still embedded up you. That way I know your eggs will be properly fertilized with my seed. A good way to lay claim to whats mine, isn't that right Babygirl. Counting down the days till my leave for LV. Reserve a date for me Colombiana Angel;)
Damn baby! You looking to breed me?

What about my husband? He thinks I'm starting to see black guys and just doing a bit of foreplay or use a condom!
He doesn't know you like black guys or does he approve if it is protected? If you want to use a condom, that is fine by me Babygirl. I assume you don't take birth control. Such a shame, i'll still come to LV for you, but I really wanted both of us to experience the sensation of bare flesh-on-flesh as my Coal black cock slides into you. It'll still be hot my Latin Angel ;)-kisses

Wow baby. I hope it would fit. I'm only 5'2", but if it does I'd be so wrapped and tight on it, you'd probably pass out! :p
I like it right no worries about me passing out ill just smash out that sweet pussy of yours best believe that :p

Nice and slow for ya right squeeze then ill rough you up and get you where you want to be with that climax all over my dick dripping out of you as you cum then ill fuck you harder and harder

Back