What would you do to her?

Glen and Mandy

FILE266.JPGFILE274.JPG My wife loves all type of cock but the thought of a big black cock exploding inside her sends her over the edge. send pictures of you cumming over her pics to ahandgl@gmail.com. must include cock and balls aswell as cum. tell us what you would do to her given the chance. she love anal and dp but most of all having her pussy full of cum. we are from london Uk.

Attachments

• FILE257.JPG
    FILE257.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 124
  • FILE271.JPG
    FILE271.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 112
only if you promise to empty your balls completely inside my arse and let me lick you clean.xxx why dont you email me some pics of your lovely cock and you coming over my pics mmmmm

View attachment 32681View attachment 32682 My wife loves all type of cock but the thought of a big black cock exploding inside her sends her over the edge. send pictures of you cumming over her pics to ahandgl@gmail.com. must include cock and balls aswell as cum. tell us what you would do to her given the chance. she love anal and dp but most of all having her pussy full of cum. we are from london Uk.
There's not a place on that body I wouldn't place my lips on...kisses 'n licks where you need 'em the most.

View attachment 32681View attachment 32682 My wife loves all type of cock but the thought of a big black cock exploding inside her sends her over the edge. send pictures of you cumming over her pics to ahandgl@gmail.com. must include cock and balls aswell as cum. tell us what you would do to her given the chance. she love anal and dp but most of all having her pussy full of cum. we are from london Uk.

I would LOVE to have my hot, BBC juices filling her cunt and sliding out of her.

Back