what would u do if your cousin posted on here?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Mike&Marsha, Sep 14, 2014.

?

if your cousin sister posted would u be mad?

1. no I'd be angry

2.6%
  2. it would turn me on secretly

97.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mike&Marsha

Mike&Marsha Well-Known Member

would u get mad?

Attached Files:

2. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

No it wouldn't !! It would open up a few new opportunity 's for me & my bull

Sincere999, raf, sexualpapi and 8 others like this.
  3. Mike&Marsha

Mike&Marsha Well-Known Member

nice. I know it was a strange question to ask. I sometimes like to get feed back on strange topics.

WhiteGuyintoThis likes this.
  4. WhiteGuyintoThis

WhiteGuyintoThis Active Member

Some wanna wives sisters. Nah not strange. Hope ur not fucking her. If she's your 3rd cousin. U have my blessing lol

krugger likes this.
  5. WhiteGuyintoThis

6. Darkest ♠ Indulgence

Darkest ♠ Indulgence Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Over the past few years, my female cousins (all married to white men) have made so many comments about black men that I can't help but wonder if we must have some genetically based attraction to it. I wouldn't be against having a family BBC party where we all get passed around, though I strongly doubt any of them have gone as far with their desires as I have.

Wimpus, Roy Randall, qbrishc and 5 others like this.
  7. WhiteGuyintoThis

Make for a great video on here ;-)

qbrishc likes this.
  8. DiscreteLittleKatie

DiscreteLittleKatie Active Member

No way, new exciting topics at holiday dinners!!

9. WhiteGuyintoThis

Blacks have larger penises than whites, and whites have larger penises than oriental Asians. All of the other racial groups’ and ethnic groups’ penis sizes fall on the same level as whites. On one extreme blacks of African descent and black Africans have the largest penises in the world, and on the other extreme oriental Asians have the smallest penises. Whites and all other non-white racial groups have medium size penises thus putting them in the middle between Blacks and Asians.
    Now let me clarify what genetics is talking about when it comes to penis sizes being large, small, or medium. Genetics is speaking of average nothing more, meaning that even though black men as a collective group on average have larger penises than whites, Asians and all other racial groups. This does not mean that all black men have large penises when compared to every member of other racial groups. Some white men, Asians and men form other ethnic groups have penises than some black men. There are black who have smaller penises when compared to an Asian or white.
    There can be a situation in which when one observes the penises of a black, white, Asian, and Hispanic (brown skin Hispanic), and notice that the Hispanic has the largest penis, the Asian (oriental Asian) medium, white man’s medium but a half inch smaller than the Asian man’s medium, and the black man the smallest out of the four. Genetics is not saying that all black men have large penises, All Eastern Asians have small penises, and all of the other non-white racial groups have medium size penises. Genetics is simply stating a general rule that can be easily verified, and basically has been verified. What is meant by larger penis? It means the thickness (wideness) and the length. A man can have a nine inch penis but it’s not very thick, another man can have a five inch thick penis but it’s, another man can have a seven inch long penis that’s not too thick or too skinny it is medium in thickness.
    Chance: So length and wideness (thickness) are two different qualities. When geneticists, say that black men have larger penises they are talking about both in length and girth.
    So sitting around comparing penis sizes is silly, because women also, have different vagina sizes. There are three vagina sizes for women. And, there is a penis size to go with each of those vagina sizes. Some penises that are too large for a particular vagina will make the woman feel uncomfortable while having sex with that man. She will not want to have sex with him again, and possibly will seek out a partner who has a penis size that is compatible. Certain penises are too small for other vaginas, and this can cause a woman too go seeking for a sexual partner who has a penis that can fit her vagina better.
    What gives a woman pleasure during sex is the thickness of the penis, because the penis rubs up against her clitoris and the inner side walls of the vagina. The clitoris and inner side walls of the vagina area are very sensitive. The thicker the penis the more pleasure the woman receives from the sex act. But it must be a penis that is compatible with her vagina. What matters for the man is that he finds a vagina that is compatible with his penis size, and females must find penises that are compatible with there particular vagina sizes. There is a vagina for every penis and a penis for every vagina — size doesn’t matter, only compatibility matters.

SeanSamuels and raykink like this.
  10. WhiteGuyintoThis

11. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
  12. MrIntensity

MrIntensity New Member

WhiteGuyintoThis likes this.
  13. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I doubt I would ever see one of my cousins post on here. But my younger sister I could see being here. If it was back when we were in high school and college.

14. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  15. SeanSamuels

SeanSamuels Guest

I haven't yet but wouldn't surprise me if I did.

16. WhiteGuyintoThis

17. krugger

krugger New Member Real Person

i have banged wife's sister already, thrice, and she has told me that she wants more next time we meet up.

18. mybbwwifewantsblk

mybbwwifewantsblk Active Member

US
    Well, my one cousin absolutely loves black guys, so I wouldn't at all be surprised to see her on here.

19. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    everyone should have fun right

mybbwwifewantsblk likes this.
  20. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Is your wife white? Does she know you are banging her sister?

dark40rce likes this.