What women most desire

frank

i would like to know what women want in a penis, what would be the ideal penis size for women?

Size queens aside, I suppose the answers to that question would be as numerous as the women that are asked. My prediction - 7 to 8 inches and thick would be the average.

I will bet that every woman will say that it's more the way the man lays that pipe, as Clapton said...
it's in the way that you use it.

My guess the ideal "acceptable range" would be 7.5 - 9 inches with girth being more important than length. Within that range most women consider personality, sense of humor and chemistry as more important.

Under that range: 6 1/2 is okay with some women. After all, there are a lot more guys with 6 1/2 to choose from than 9. I've never heard an attractive woman voice a preference or even a tolerance for those under 5 1/2. That's loser territory. Once one woman in your social network finds out you have a small one they all seem to know very quickly ... word spreads. A few will be openly honest regarding their contempt but most will just smile and not go out with you.

seeing so many teenage pretty whitegirls walking home from school holding hands with a black boy I think lot of white chic want to turn the tables on their edlers . The idea that mom and dad's plans of her and that handsome whiteboy next door are not in little suzzie's plans but she instead is infactuated with that dark skin african boy

There is hardly a man on the planet who cant satisfy a woman - if he has the WILL (and I dont mean the Willy).

A womans cunt is no more than 4 inches in length - the clue is in the fact that its females who deliver babies throught the cunt - width is usually more satisfying to a woman than length.

The cunt can extend to around 8 inches in length but heavy sexual stimulation allows her to "shrink wrap" the mans cock and since most men are over 4 and under 7.

There are two main problems.

Women tend to think they can lie there and expect the earth to move - they expect the man to be totally overcome with her "highly desirous" female form that their cocks will suddenly become the most pwerful weapons ever to have existed and they lie in wait to be satisifed - most women do NOT have the perfect bodies they think they have and their male partner is often thinking about the "girl next door" whilst his limp female lies beneath him in the same old boring position thinking of George Clooney or whoever. And as a result he doesnt match her expectations, which is hardly surprising

Similarly the Male fails time and time again to understand that "they" can lie there for 6 months and be serviced without doing a damn thing whilst the male fires off his load and it needs more than a starter gun to get him going again - evolution you see, its been mighty unfair. So he needs to concentrate on using foreplay skills to bring her to a state of excitement and climax beofre sticking his little willy in her gaping cavern - but he doesnt do this and he doesnt so this often because he's too fucking lazy or no one has taught him about this inlcuding his prudish female partner who needs to tell him what turns her on and in turn needs him to tell her what turns him on.

The number of odd things that stimulate people are endless and often surprising.

The huge cock thing for women is often little more than mental stimulation - they envisage this huge erection, the thought of holding it with both of their little feminine hands with it still sticking out of the top of their hands just throws them into ectasy sometimes - but can they take more than around 8 fully in - no they cant, it would ******* most.

The smaller endowed man should tell his wife about his excitement about wearing her panties or that schoolgirl outfit, he should tell her he wants her to whisper in his ear that he has a little prick and that she will make him watch her fucking a big black man because she needs a good 12 inch cock fuck.

Of course she wont really be doing this - she is teasing him.

Above of course if suitable - not every subject is suitable - one needs to learn and coax from each other what the other needs / wants / feels right with.

******* is something anathema to women as it should be and nearly all men would NOT do this - but for some women the fantasy of being gang banged can be a turn on - but fantasy is fantasy and two lovers can share a fanstasy and bring each other along in the safety of each others arms.

And how many women refuse to suck their mens cocks? And how many women are left unknowing about how nice it is to be orally climaxed by he mans tongue?

The saying "it isnt the size, its the motion in the ocean" is in many ways true but it isnt only the motion - it is alot more than the cock in the cunt - a hell of a lot more - who invneted the Karma Sutra? Asians and they are well known for smaller sized cocks (I do not mean any insult).

Men and Women / boys and girls need to talk to each other more and find out what is suitable to each and the other.

Too many layers of civilization ... fucking is primal. Even with better equipment us whites just aren't capable of that ******* passion anymore. I've watched black guys fucking my girl. Surprised she didn't break under all that pounding. On the contrary, she loves it and can't wait for our next party. Thin little white dicks can't do that. Even if they could that ******* passion is too sublimated to really express itself. Blacks don't seem to share those inhibitions.

You wouldn't take a squirrel cage powered Honda civic out four-wheeling ... you take a massive Land Cruiser with big engine, big tires, four wheel drive and a beefy suspension.​

Simply put, you don't send a boy to do a man's job.​

Too many layers of civilization ... fucking is primal. Even with better equipment us whites just aren't capable of that ******* passion anymore. I've watched black guys fucking my girl. Surprised she didn't break under all that pounding. On the contrary, she loves it and can't wait for our next party. Thin little white dicks can't do that. Even if they could that ******* passion is too sublimated to really express itself. Blacks don't seem to share those inhibitions.

You wouldn't take a squirrel cage powered Honda civic out four-wheeling ... you take a massive Land Cruiser with big engine, big tires, four wheel drive and a beefy suspension.​

Simply put, you don't send a boy to do a man's job.​

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD SHITE

Back