What women most desire

oh ******* OSD. I know the feeling very well. I can remember how I was walking in the bar after work to meet the girl I had sex with the night before and found her talking to 3 of her gfs .As I was approaching I caught her holding her hand to them with her thumb and forfinger 1" apart. Needless to say my face was red as beet

Size does matter however it is more so how he uses it. Best range, for me 7-9 inches. He can be the most handsome man ever, with a glorious cock to boot ... but if he doesn't know how to use it, worthless!

Size does matter however it is more so how he uses it. Best range, for me 7-9 inches. He can be the most handsome man ever, with a glorious cock to boot ... but if he doesn't know how to use it, worthless!

Kick me out your window!:D

If he doesn't know how to uses it .... what might be an appropriate 'punishment'?

Sometimes it depends on the situation at hand. Some women want a quick fuck and that's it, while some want it to last. I much prefer those that want it to last. A quick fuck can sometimes be like blowing into a balloon and then letting it go... it fizzles out pretty quick and some guys might not be too fast to catch on. I guess giving him a second chance would be best. Sometimes anxiety gets the better of us men.

Back