what will you do with me

kerstin

Male
Gold Member
please tell me what will you do with me

i must say sorry, but my enlisch is not so god

i am kerstin from germany and 44 years old, i am married with a german boy and we have one children

Last edited:
I love your creamy white body and those sexy little tits that you have. I'd love to kiss your pussy all over, teasing you before sliding my tongue in between its lips. Then I would lick the inside of your pussy driving you insane with desire as I lick my way up to yout clit. There i would wrap my lips around your clit and suck on it while also gently biting it until I hear you screaming in orgasm. While you are still calming down from you orgasm I would shove my thick black cock down you throat. Looking up at me with your pretty eyes I would look down into your eye as well while telling you to get me ready to fuck your sweet pussy. Once you have me rock hard you would lay on your back with your legs spread wide to receive what you desire most. As I climb between your beautiful sey legs I take my cock and start sliding the head of it up and down in between the lips of your pussy then rubbing your clit while I make you beg for me to slide it into you. As I hear you begging me in German to fuck you I place your sexy legs on my shoulders so I can drive my thick black cock deep down into your pussy while pinching your nipples. As I am deeply fucking you I hear you telling your boyfriend to watch you take my black cock deep inside of you. You tell him that all though you love him you love my cock and the way it make you feel. We continue to fuck in many different postition with you having multiple orgasms and when I am finally ready to come I tell you I want you to come in your mouth but you tell me that you want to feel my cock swell stretching the walls of your vagina as my black baby seed is being pumped inro your womb. Once I finally pull out of your pussy, I have you show your boyfriend how much you love black cock by sucking the last few drops of cum from cock.

my butts for you
Yes I love your ass. Would love to take my cock and slide it down through the crack of your ass and slip the head of my cock into your beautifu hot & wet tight pussy to get it nice and wet before pulling it back out and sliding it back up to the entrance of your ass ;)

Yes I love your ass. Would love to take my cock and slide it down through the crack of your ass and slip the head of my cock into your beautifu hot & wet tight pussy to get it nice and wet before pulling it back out and sliding it back up to the entrance of your ass ;)

please tell me more...

As I slide my cock up to the entrance of your ass you push it up to for me to slide my cock into you. But I'm not ready yet to fuck you there. Instead I slide my cock up and down you the crack of you ass and I continue just to slip the head of my cock inside your pussy making you wetter and wetter both in your pussy and in your ass because of all the pussy juice my cock is putting there. Not knowing where I am going to finally fuck you, you pleade with me again in German to please fuck you with my black cock. Suddenly as I slide my cock back up to the entrance of your ass you arch your back and push your ass up as I press my cock at your entrance and push it deep into your bowls. You push hard against me as you feel your tight ass hole being spread wider than it has ever been spread and you scream in pain and pleasure as my cock is sliding deeper and deeper into your back side. Once you feel my balls up against your pussy, you know that I am buried deep inside youe ass. Loving the feeling of being completely filled up, you start slowly fucking my cock by lifting up and pulling back down on my cock. As I am fucking you in that beautiful ass of yours, I reach over and grab a handful of your hair so I can pull you back for me to kiss you. while I am kissing you I tell you to tell your boyfriend how my cock feels in your ass. Then I tell you to stick you fingers in your pussy so you can feel my cock as it is sliding deep inside of you. As your slide your fingers in and out of you pussy I feel them rubbing my cock because of the thin wall that separates your pussy and ass hole. After you've had your fingers in your pussy, I then tell you to play with your clit to make yourself cum because I want to feel you cuming. As you play with your clit your ass starts getting tighter and tighter around my cock letting me know that you are about to cum. Just as you cry out to me that you are cuming your ass squeezes my cock so tight that I explode deep inside of your ass again filling you wit my come. With each surge of my cum going deep into your bowels, you rub your clit until you explode in another orgasm. Finally, as we pull apart you roll over into my arms with my cum now leaking from both your pussy and your ass to show your boyfriend how much you loved being fucked by me your black bull.

nice story, please show me your cock
Would love to show you my cock but this is a new computer with no photos stored on it. That is why I don't have an avatar. My old pc totally crash with all of my photos. I'll see what I can do to get you a photo of my cock. I should have one in an email file that I can show you an place in my avatar.

I love your body. I 'd like to fuck you in every position, but since there are a lot of black guys here, i think i'll have to lick your pussy and ass ;)

As long as u want. Your ass is so beautiful, i like your body, i want to taste your pussy... lick for long, long time... while you move on my face, taking pleasure of my tongue... pulling my hairs, pushing my face deep in your pussy, until i can't breath... i want to eat your pussy and ass so much

Back