What will you do for bull but not hubby from wife looking for suggestions

Flcouple38

Couple
Ok ladies, got a question and looking for advice. As many might know looking to get back into this lately. Looking for suggestions on what you would or do for bull that you wont or decided as part of your play you wont do for hubby.

We have done the denial thing for a little while and sometimes play with the fantasy of bare for the BBC so they can creampie me and condom for him. Looking for suggestions on what you have done and find fun.

I am thinking of going back to the bull bare if STD free and creampies and him condom if he is not being denied. Also thinking of doing the meetup alone, though not part of this topic, and coming home with some pics, etc..

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Since the last years until some months ago, my husband and me had sex encounters with an ex black boyfriend from me. You'll be able to find my post in this site talking about him.
Some months ago we were spending our day on a club near our house. We went into the swimming pool from that club to get a bath because the weather was hot. Then my hubby made us the proposal to get sex right there, in the swimming pool. We had some doubts about that but there were not people swimming with us, so we decided to do it. We swan until the shallowest part from the pool where we were with the water up to our necks.
I didn't need a great effort to turn my ex boyfriend on. Just massaging his dick under his bath mess it turned hard quickly. My husband remained standing near us and offered himself to watch if anybody was coming.
My ex held me by my hips and we fucked standing face to face with my legs wrapped around his waist. During the fuck we kissed each other all the time (the pic from my avatar is from that afternoon in the club). Axel made me cum immediately and some seconds later he reached his own orgasm, so I may say we cummed practically together.
We uncoupled and I went out from the swimmimg pool to rest over a deck chair. My husband came beside me and made me a lot of questions. He asked me if I had had an orgasm (he couldn't know it because I had not been able to express my pleasure with gasps or screams, due I didn't wish anybody could hear us. Conversely my husband knew Axel had cummed because his sperm scattered in the water when he put his black cock out from my pussy).
When I asnwered him that my ex had made me cum immediately, he excited like crazy but at the same time he felt zaelous too. He reproached me that I had not accepted to have sex with him some years ago in similar conditions (we had been in a swimming pool from a female friend's ranch house during her holidays and my hubby wished make the love there). I told him despite in that occaion we were alone, some people could watch or hear us because the party wall was not high.
Then he asked me if I could have fucked with him in the club pool. I said him I wouldn't have fucked with him there, because I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his erection during stressful situations like that. Some men like my hubby are not able to have sex under stressful situations. But another men like my ex boyfriend, just thinking about the possibility to be found fucking, it turns them on even more. My husband had to recognize I was right.
That was not the first time my ex and me had sex in public places in front of my husband. Some days before the club we had been fucking over an almost empty bus coming back at home from a day trip in another town.

That was not all. I began to get around with some guys when I was in the high school. I knew Axel, my black boyfriend when I was 20 years old. With all my previous boyfriends I used to suck their cocks to turn them on before the fuck. Axel was not the exception but in one occasion that we were travelling by car during our second holidays together, he was turned on like crazy so I gave him a blowjob, while he continued driving our car, until I made him cum. I swallowed his sperm until the last drop. It was my first time eating cum. It was not as good experience as some men think but he was the first and the only man whom I swallowed his sperm. I never allowed my hubby to do it...however I don't like do that.

I am not really into that either. Have done a couple times with hubby and that's it, not my favorite for sure, like it in me more than anything.

I find it very exciting thinking about a wife doing things for her black lover that she denies her husband. It reinforces the role of the black man as the alpha male in the relationship without overtly humiliating a husband starting into a cuck relationship. Especially for a submissive wife who may have a difficult time expressing her preference in front of her husband. Even though I find myself wanting to be cucked I think it will be hard for my wife to accept she is not hurting me or knowing how far to take things. There are numerous sex acts that we have not done that I fantasize about her doing with a black lover. I get turned on imagining she would do these with him to reward him for exciting her sexually more than I can, or because he is aggressive enough to tap into her submissive needs that I am too timid to exploit.

As far as our relationship I think the first act would be a full blowjob. My wife has never swallowed or even let me cum on her face. When she feels me getting close she just finishes me with her hand shooting on to my belly or maybe on her tits. The second act would be anal sex. The few times early on we tried she was very uncomfortable about it & I just never pushed her to try it. Both acts have kind of become reserved for a more sexually dominant lover to enjoy with her. I think she would probably willingly do these with me if I asked or acted like it was something I wanted but I seem to have mentally associated these with things reserved for a black lover who can excite her to do these things to heighten his pleasure. I imagine this would lead to her rimming him, something I could never bring myself to ask her to do with me but would be totally aroused to see her do with a black man. Hope you like these ideas. Please let us know what you end up doing.

one of the things my wife does with her boyfriend, is to have her hand pretty much constantly touching and rubbing his cock.
From the moment she answers the door, one hand will go down and grab hold of it. We might go out, and she will casually rub it in public. If sitting together, her hand can often be seen in his lap.
She never pays that sort of attention to me.

As far as our relationship I think the first act would be a full blowjob. My wife has never swallowed or even let me cum on her face. When she feels me getting close she just finishes me with her hand shooting on to my belly or maybe on her tits. The second act would be anal sex. The few times early on we tried she was very uncomfortable about it & I just never pushed her to try it. Both acts have kind of become reserved for a more sexually dominant lover to enjoy with her. I think she would probably willingly do these with me if I asked or acted like it was something I wanted but I seem to have mentally associated these with things reserved for a black lover who can excite her to do these things to heighten his pleasure. I imagine this would lead to her rimming him, something I could never bring myself to ask her to do with me but would be totally aroused to see her do with a black man. Hope you like these ideas. Please let us know what you end up doing.

I have thought about the blowjob to completion letting the guy cum allover my face and mouth and giving it a licky here and there and sucking some more. Typically I let hubby cum on my tits or close, but never like I just said. I have also thought of the anal. It is ok if in mood, but have only ever done maybe handful of times and would have to be worked up and the BBC not to big and tear me a new one.. But I like both these suggestions.

one of the things my wife does with her boyfriend, is to have her hand pretty much constantly touching and rubbing his cock.
From the moment she answers the door, one hand will go down and grab hold of it. We might go out, and she will casually rub it in public. If sitting together, her hand can often be seen in his lap.
She never pays that sort of attention to me.

I like the hand on lap and playing with it under the table, etc. thought, that is a good one to consider and very easy to perform and initiate.

well when i had a bull he said when my man could fuck me and if he did he had to wear a condom haha and now im not on bc and had my first BBC only bbc bare in this pussy to breed;) my cuck must wear condom if i let him have some. im dont get turned on kissin my man but lovers i do so kiss my bf but makeout with lover:)

I have thought about the blowjob to completion letting the guy cum allover my face and mouth and giving it a licky here and there and sucking some more. Typically I let hubby cum on my tits or close, but never like I just said. I have also thought of the anal. It is ok if in mood, but have only ever done maybe handful of times and would have to be worked up and the BBC not to big and tear me a new one.. But I like both these suggestions.
These are both two things my wife did with her bull and not me. She had never allowed me to cum in her mouth or on her face and she will do this with her bull. Also he is the first one to ever have anal sex with her. When she has a bull, she will rarely fuck me. She says it feels like she is cheating on him which drives me insane with lust

Like many cuckold couples we also have similar rules. Wife will not suck on hubby ever. To her dropping to her knees is an act of submission. She is only submissive to black men.

Cumming in or on her is also strickly reserved for her BBC's. Hubby is allowed to penetrate but must pull out and cum on himself.

We've never had hard rules for what's allowed or not, and I'll have sex with my boyfriend from time to time, sure, but it's just not that good for me, and he knows it. And I suppose it's been ages since I gave him a blowjob as well.

Being into BDSM, it's mostly about submission for me. I would never submit to my boyfriend. That's always given to my bull. He owns me, as far as I'm concerned, and my boyfriend is just there for support and other things. So, there's not so much a list of things I wouldn't do, but it's just my submission in general I don't give to him, as well as a certain level of respect.

Ok ladies, got a question and looking for advice. As many might know looking to get back into this lately. Looking for suggestions on what you would or do for bull that you wont or decided as part of your play you wont do for hubby.

We have done the denial thing for a little while and sometimes play with the fantasy of bare for the BBC so they can creampie me and condom for him. Looking for suggestions on what you have done and find fun.

I am thinking of going back to the bull bare if STD free and creampies and him condom if he is not being denied. Also thinking of doing the meetup alone, though not part of this topic, and coming home with some pics, etc..

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Swallow there cum bareback anal multiple guys at same time basically every thing they want any hole they want

Back