what white women want

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by black rob, May 11, 2012.

1. black rob

black rob Member

I have read a lot of posts and most talk about worshiping a black cock but they don't talk about a man worshipping white pussy so my question is do what chicks want they pussy and ass licked or do they just want to be treated like dirty sluts and get their pussy beaten in and thats it?

LOVE TYRONE likes this.
  2. black rob

black rob Member

*White chicks not what chicks fucking auto correct

3. kristinep

kristinep Member

I want it both, I want the rough fucking, and I want the black man to make love to me.

Janie Tgirl likes this.
  4. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

I love it when a man goes down on me. The first black man to give me an orgasm orally, gave me multiple orgasms from the time he slid his cock inside and started fucking me. He seemed to enjoy giving as much as I do.

LOVE TYRONE likes this.
  5. LOVE TYRONE

LOVE TYRONE Active Member Real Person

Ummm you must taste very good. N yeah I think most of enjoy giving n licking ..I know I do

6. Juliebbcwhore

Juliebbcwhore Member

US
    i just live gettin used hard by black guys

babyblack likes this.
  7. DanaBlackOwned

DanaBlackOwned Well-Known Member

Let's put it this way .. whatever a Black Man wants us to be to Him, then we will be that .. His bitch or His whore or His slut or His fuckhole or His mouth'whore .. whatever. I think I speak for most us white girls and accept what a superior black man & His superior black cock wants outta me (within reason, of course). Hehe. :wub:Dana