what white women want

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
I have read a lot of posts and most talk about worshiping a black cock but they don't talk about a man worshipping white pussy so my question is do what chicks want they pussy and ass licked or do they just want to be treated like dirty sluts and get their pussy beaten in and thats it?

I love it when a man goes down on me. The first black man to give me an orgasm orally, gave me multiple orgasms from the time he slid his cock inside and started fucking me. He seemed to enjoy giving as much as I do.

I love it when a man goes down on me. The first black man to give me an orgasm orally, gave me multiple orgasms from the time he slid his cock inside and started fucking me. He seemed to enjoy giving as much as I do.

Ummm you must taste very good. N yeah I think most of enjoy giving n licking ..I know I do

Let's put it this way .. whatever a Black Man wants us to be to Him, then we will be that .. His bitch or His whore or His slut or His fuckhole or His mouth'whore .. whatever. I think I speak for most us white girls and accept what a superior black man & His superior black cock wants outta me (within reason, of course). Hehe. :wub:Dana

I am going to bump this thread up. My wife says black men make her feel vulnerable, she even says she thinks I see her as vulnerable with black men, so I can imagine she wants her body to be adored and to feel whatever way you want.

That is a very interesting comment. Why vulnerable?

I think it has to do with the fact that even though she and I are committed she knows once she is in bed with a hung black man she is going to be at a point of no return and since she is very submissive she is going to feel helpless to stop him from taking her. And the fact she sees black men as more dominate than other men.

Let's put it this way .. whatever a Black Man wants us to be to Him, then we will be that .. His bitch or His whore or His slut or His fuckhole or His mouth'whore .. whatever. I think I speak for most us white girls and accept what a superior black man & His superior black cock wants outta me (within reason, of course). Hehe. :wub:Dana
Nice comment

Back