What White wives love to do...

Has a 11in one in me last weekend
How did you go ? My black lover with his 9” about sees me out ! His size just fits me beautifully ! We know a guy whose bbc is 14” (god that’s huge),and unfortunately he’s way to big for my tight little pussy to accommodate ! I guess you have to accept one’s limitations ! Lol My black lover’s 9” suits me wonderfully,and is bigger than most cocks you’ll find here in Melbourne Australia,and certainly bigger than my hubby’s 5”,so i’m grateful and very happy that my bbc sex life is incredibly pleasurable and satisfying. I do enjoy being a QoS and my bbc sex lifestyle ! Lol xxx

It was tight but pussy now got use to it must admit it's open more now
That’s great ! I found that too. My pussy easily fits my hubby’s 5”,but my black lover has to get me all horny and hot for his 9”,and when he does,he slides into me beautifully ! I can however feel my pussy does feel like it’s got 9” of throbbing bbc in me !
Initially,my black lover had to gently and slowly use his 9” bbc to stretch my pussy to fit the size of his big black cock,but now that my pussy has been stretched to accommodate his size,he can easily fit in me. It’s interesting how one’s pussy adjusts to the cock one’s fucking isn’t it ! But unfortunately my pussy just didn’t stretch enough to accommodate our friends huge 14” bbc - that was just too big, which was a real pity. All I could do was suck his knob,slide down about 9” of his big cock,and oil up his impressive 14” and bring him off with a massive intense orgasm ! And could he blow ! When he orgasms,he spurts copious loads of cum everywhere,just as my bldvk lover does,except he loads my horny pussy or mouth with his big loads of black cum,or sometimes covers my breasts in a coating of his creme ! Oh I just love being a QoS, other women I know are envious of my sexual prowess,but I saybto them that the more you embrace it,the more you’ll enjoy it ! Lol xxx

Back