What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Beautiful! Now I understand why people have transgendered and been highly attracted to black men also. I don't even think of fucking the wive's pussy any longer, just thinking of a black cock, balls and ass, smelling them, licking them and servicing those men!!!!!!!
Just get raging hard on and ball sacs full of sperm when I smell a black man, his crotch , his precious love tool, his ass and his asshole. When he bends over and spreads his ass, I would normally take my right hand and gently-softly play with his precious and beautiful balls and my left hand and stroke his cock while I put my nose and lips right at his asshole. Then I kiss it, gently and softly! Then I just place my lips on his ass and smell him---that is devotion guys! Sorry for sounding so obvious, but some of you PM me and ask about this. Then I kiss him a 3nd and 3rd time. Then my tongue comes out and licks his asshole. Some think gross, but it is devotion to the black man, admiration and my plain showing of white submission. I lick his ass and asshole for at least a good five minuets if not longer. Usually the superior man will turn around and he is ready for my wet opened mouth with his raging erect black love tool. I am in complete submission mode and I am ready. You have to relax your chest, stomach and mind----and then place his hands on the back of your head---that seems to be the universal thing to get him to gag and ******* you. Then they would normally just pound their cock into my mouth, my saliva will run out and I am being gagged, but it is natural and sexual.

The other week I did just that. The wife gets down right next to me. Dressed in her crotch length tight assed dress. All her make up and her hair pulled back and tied super tight. Puts a cigarette in her mouth and lights it. Tells me, "Trained you well-you are doing things most white men think are gross. Look at your dick, it is hard as the floor". Right about that point, I stuck my tongue out and allowed his cock to go even further into my throat and his pubic area was banging me in the face, at my nose. I finally found my sexual bliss. Imagine that, on my hands and knees to a black man. The wife with the tube of KY Lube in her hand smiling.

Last edited:
Back