What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
You are absolutely right. Blacks have low IQ and weak genes. Only area some of them are blessed is physical strength and some of them big dicks. But some of other races have big dicks too but it is not publicized because everybody is looking for black guy. So statistically there is large sample size which makes impression that black men always have big dicks. Black with small or average sized dick don't post their pictures either, but they exist in majority. Only handful have big dicks.

This is not only what I want to see but want to experience to. I realy want to know what goes on inside a cuckold man when he see his wife like this for real. Thinking and fantasaize about it already feel so good. Hoping when see this foor real is a multiple of this feelings.
black-bull-white-wife-kissing.jpg
My thoughts exactly.

Some people are foolish and keep it to themselves, then some open their mouths and prove it.It is pretty degrading when a black lover or a white is called an owner. No matter who wants to even think that way has lost the sense of reality.

Back