What white boyfriends don't know won't hurt them

View attachment 570562
I'm a cheerleader honey, it's expected that I fraternize with the players. You shouldn't be jealous, I only love you. What do I mean by that? It's just that there's a difference between sex and love. I'm not saying I had sex with them. What do I mean by them? Well, there's more than one black athlete at the college, I've met and got friendly with a lot of them. Friendly just means we are there for them when they need to blow off some steam after a big game. You wouldn't understand.
tumblr_ne6jbx9YRR1rgocz0o1_1280.jpg
I think it's pretty clear what this one prefers.

tumblr_n2j7tq8tJf1rli5ozo1_500.jpg
Lol, he's just a good friend from class. His arms are so much bigger and stronger than yours though I felt overwhelmed, like I was going to be crushed.

She liked to say things like that, to chip away at your masculinity. She didn't tell you though about how big his dick is, and how it overwhelmed and crushed her pussy. She likes to leave some things to your imagination. Your wild jealous cuck imagination.

tumblr_nowcxltyh41sxjutro1_540.jpg The girl on the right is your girlfriend. She's away at college and she has these bratty, slutty friends that like to take these pics and make captions like this. Your girl says they've been pushing black guys at her the whole time she's known them. She tells you she doesn't care about their ripped bodies and big dicks because she loves you. She said she only knows about their dicks because of what the other girls say and how they sometimes just start fucking out in the open at parties. She says that when they tease her for dating a white boy she defends you by saying he really tries to please me. You wish she wouldn't say things like that. Yeah, you're being cheated on.

Back