What we are thinking might be fun, comments?

Flcouple38

Couple
So we have been coming up with some ideas to change up what has been done in past. These are some things we have come up with of top of our head. To give you rundown we have always done this together with him taking pictures and video and there for my protection, etc. This has worked good, but at times has caused some worries on both parts as sometimes I worry he might not like something I do or say, etc. This is not bog issue, just something I worry about. Any comments on what I write or suggestions I did not think of will be appreciated. By the way before it is stated he will not do cleanup or anything with the guy and do not want him to, though he will fuck me after I am full LOL and I like that..

So we have thought of the following, though it would be very exciting for him and ******* him at same time and make me nervous..

1) At swing club or if we were to meet up I give the sign or let him know I will be away for a little while and then to come find me if somebody catches my eye and we hit it off. This would give me some time to be alone and get started and loose a little of the inhibitions. I think it would be hot for him to walk in and find me with BBC in me or me sucking on it, etc..

2) Meet up alone if the guy is good and we are comfortable. You know a nighttime date and encounter or midday snack somewhere and not tell him till I was there or on way home. Maybe get fucked in the Expedition or suck the guy off, the thoughts are endless like a hotel romp or visit to his house if lives alone and close by..

3) If we meet somebody somewhere somewhat secluded and can be done discretely, as never did before but brought it up, flirt heavily and maybe let guy finger me under the table sitting next to him for a tease or something like that.

4) Buying some outfits I only wear out for those special occasions and not for him per say or some lingerie for the guys only.

Any other suggestions or advice to play with?

I am so happy hubby bought the HD camera that does 1080P, we tried out just doing some filming. WOW, the video is great, should be way better if we do this then the 8mm we use to use. That was good, but with this thing we can get the details of the juices flowing.. LOL. Just had to add that in..

Thanks for the reply it is much appreciated from guys point of view also. Glad to know that as it would drive him crazy I think knowing I am doing this. I also shave up or make him shave me up really good, though I am always cleanly cut in pussy area prior, that is always fun.

maybe its just me but the swing club its almost expected whats going to happen...call me wierd I like things a little more personal. If you know what I mean

Do not get me wrong we do too, have never been to swing club and hooked up, only been to 1-2 parties. We used to go the more personal route, but it is allot of work to vet people, set up time and place, meet up, etc. Takes the fun out of it so figured we would try this route like a BBC party or interracial night. Not looking for swing club in general as do not want older white guys hitting on me, but a themes environment where it is white chicks for black dicks.. LOL They used to be called Zebra, salt and peppa parties, etc. Just got to find them, Might end up just visiting one locally though to see what is available. I know one club has Interracial night over here on 18th so thinking about it. Just got to find more of these going on and see if we can go for starters and take from there.

Do not get me wrong we do too, have never been to swing club and hooked up, only been to 1-2 parties. We used to go the more personal route, but it is allot of work to vet people, set up time and place, meet up, etc. Takes the fun out of it so figured we would try this route like a BBC party or interracial night. Not looking for swing club in general as do not want older white guys hitting on me, but a themes environment where it is white chicks for black dicks.. LOL They used to be called Zebra, salt and peppa parties, etc. Just got to find them, Might end up just visiting one locally though to see what is available. I know one club has Interracial night over here on 18th so thinking about it. Just got to find more of these going on and see if we can go for starters and take from there.
I got you, I'v always been curious about the scene but alot of times I've found too many immature people in the mix really. So its kind of hard actually finding the right mix of people for a newcomer

Agree, we have been to two parties. One was a couple black guys and allot of weird or older white people and not our scene. The second was a black on white themed party. We left early after my friend hooked up with a guy as only a few guys there but apparently more showed up later. Did not want to have sloppy seconds on dick, hubby likes the sloppy seconds in my pussy after I have been fucked and he gets on.. Would like to give one like that another try.

Back