What was your reaction?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
White men, What was your reaction when you watched your wife fucking a black guy?

I had my top emotional reaction when I could notice my wife was going to get an orgasm with our black friend. I felt an electric sensation all around my body and my head was heavy and hot. I had an incredible erection feeling envy and excitation at the same time!
For me it was wonderful watch them fucking and having orgasms toghter.

White men, What was your reaction when you watched your wife fucking a black guy?

I had my top emotional reaction when I could notice my wife was going to get an orgasm with our black friend. I felt an electric sensation all around my body and my head was heavy and hot. I had an incredible erection feeling envy and excitation at the same time!

Immense pleasure. Desire to keep looking. Always I want to masturbate. Also I dress in wife´s lingerie and myself at the service of master black. Always feelings of pleasure.

I felt like I was going to faint with excitement! Watching my old university room mate, Edwin, stick that monstrous 12" black cock of his into my wife was an awesome sight! I guess the combination of the blackness of his manhood against the whiteness of her hot wet swollen pussy, the smell of their combined sex sweat and the moans of passion emanating form both of them was simply awe inspiring! This was not only the first time since we had been married that my wife had some strange cock (she was a virgin when we married ... factually) but it was her first black cock!:blackheart::blackgrimace:She loved every inch!

That is a true picture of her pussy we use in our Avatar as she rested out on the patio the morning after she and Edwin had spent the night screwing their brains out! When I came out onto the patio and saw her exposed in the position as shown, I asked, "What are you doing?" She replied, "Since Edwin was poking that thing of his in her all night she still feels a little swollen and sore! I thought that the sun would sooth it!" A short time later Edwin emerged on the patio, without acknowledging either my wife or I, placed himself between her legs and chewed her into a real quick orgasm! He then proceeded to stick it in her again and bought her to two or three more orgasms, after which he blew another load of his hot cum deep in her honey pot! What a great sight to witness!

me too. but mix with feeling of humiliated.

The day I caught her with her first black lover I was angry but the longer I look to them fucking and enjoying it the more acceptable I became and agree that she can keep fucking him and hid 2 homies

It was highly erotic and emotional. i was on my knees beside the our bed watching. She was so into her Black Lover she completely ignored me. i had never seen her so engrossed in anything as satifying her Black Lover. We have been a BBC couple every since.

My strongest reaction was spraying my cum inside my undies without ever touching my prick. Then I was filled with shame & regret but I kept watching & in no time I was rock hard again

At first stunned and in awe! Never seen or heard her respond to f*ing like that before and we were experience swingers and I thought I new what turned her on. She was such a slut, so sexy, so into it, she took that huge dick so greedily I thought this was the right thing for her. And then the orgasms started...and kept going....and going. I knew she had finally found that "special thing" that fully brought out her inner sexuality, that hunger and need I always suspected was there. I also learned found I was more turned on than ever before. In the end I would say it was humbling, enlightening and exhilarating.

Many different things. Excitement, jealousy, scared for her. Aftwards is the best and beforehand in my opinion. Either pure excitement of whats to come or mindless reliving in your head of the events and better yet if on video or pics.

For me it was totally amazing. His cock was easily 11+" and it was the first and only time she's fucked a black guy (not for any particular reason it just has worked out that way). This was back when we were swingers and so I was on the bed fucking his fiance while he was giving my wife the ride of her life. I'm sure his fiance was bored to death with my little cock given that she was used to fucking such a big dick every day.

Unfortunately he did where a condom, but I did get to see when he pulled out of her after cumming while fucking her and he had an enormous load in the condom and that was after he had already fucked his wife once and cum in her as well.

Amazingly exciting. Never imagined how much I would enjoy watching. I love the look she gets when he's fucking her deep and making her moan loudly as she cums.

I was amazed, excited, humiliated...too many emotions to mention! Her first Bull had amazing stamina. He came inside her three times and had me lick her clean after each, as well as clean off his impressive cock! To hear the moans of pleasure coming from my wife, sounds i had NEVER heard before...never had seen her so wet! We both lost track of how many times she came that night. When it was over (4 hrs later), she then told me i would never touch her pussy again with my lil dicklet. She is BBC exclusive and so am i!

Back