What was your first time like?

My first time was when I am age 17. I am working in a GI bar in Korea and the black soldier want to take me. I was so nervous and I had not had many times sex. When we got to the room he took off clothes and I saw his huge dick I was scared and it was not even hard yet, he want me to start with blow job on my knees, as I start to suck and lick this black dick it is getting so big and hard and I am looking up at black man that I can see is just waiting to use me, I started getting very wet and was very suprised I had small orgasm while I am sucking on his dick. After he saw this he comment about it and how much i must want black dick. He became very aggressive, I enjoyed the way he used me and have enjoyed black men ever since.

I was super nervous. It was with a coworker at the time and both of us were seeing other people but we were also into each other. I had heard the rumors and of course women that had been with black men all seemed to get a reputation as well. But we went to a hotel and proceeded to fuck for the next several hours and it was amazing and felt so good.

Back