What was the worst experience that you have ever had since you decide to go black?

The first BBC I had, The guy was scared my husband was going to come in the room shooting. He could not keep it hard. My husband knows what I want and leaves me and any guy in our house alone. So we decided to try a later date at his house with no hubby around. He still could not get hard. I have a few men since then and We had great times. The first guy was just a fluke I think. My current BBC keep it up for at least three hours. by then if i have not had 4 to 5 orgasams. My legs are weak, and I am so tired. I pass out when he is done. I love it! I am just waiting for the root to get out here.

The first BBC I had, The guy was scared my husband was going to come in the room shooting. He could not keep it hard. My husband knows what I want and leaves me and any guy in our house alone. So we decided to try a later date at his house with no hubby around. He still could not get hard. I have a few men since then and We had great times. The first guy was just a fluke I think. My current BBC keep it up for at least three hours. by then if i have not had 4 to 5 orgasams. My legs are weak, and I am so tired. I pass out when he is done. I love it! I am just waiting for the root to get out here.

I cant wait to get out there............your knees will definitely be weak afterwards

My wife fell in love with one of the black guys she was fucking for about a year (thats a no no also) but he was killed in an automobile accident and still today she tells me she really misses him and wished I would've known him. She says he is one she could've had a baby with if she was going to have a black baby.

My wife fell in love with one of the black guys she was fucking for about a year (thats a no no also) but he was killed in an automobile accident and still today she tells me she really misses him and wished I would've known him. She says he is one she could've had a baby with if she was going to have a black baby.
I have never been married!But I was just wondering what are your feeling about her having such strong feeling toward someone else?And does it makes things alot different if it is just for fun or not?

We had the same thing happen with a black guy when we first started playing with other men. He couldn't keep it hard while she was giving a blow job. I think he was uncomfortable with me there. Still trying to find the first black guy to be with Sarah that hopefully stays hard and gives her a good hard fucking like she wants.
for how long 1 r 2 hours ?

sometimes i can be a bitch well all the time to my husband made the mistake to my master i got the spanking of my life and got throat fucked for hours

I went home with this really cute BBC I met at a bar in Richmond and we fucked. I loved it. After he was done he called in his really big fat brother and told him he could have me. The cute guy just gets out of bed pulls the sheet off of me and wraps it around himself and walks out of the room. His brother must of weighed 350 lbs and I'm only 115. I thought he was going to crush me. At times I couldn't breath. He also throat fuck me so deep and long that I actually threw up. For my own safety I just rode him as much as I could until he was done with me. I was so pissed.

I cann't believe that happen.I would have called the police or something!
I went home with this really cute BBC I met at a bar in Richmond and we fucked. I loved it. After he was done he called in his really big fat brother and told him he could have me. The cute guy just gets out of bed pulls the sheet off of me and wraps it around himself and walks out of the room. His brother must of weighed 350 lbs and I'm only 115. I thought he was going to crush me. At times I couldn't breath. He also throat fuck me so deep and long that I actually threw up. For my own safety I just rode him as much as I could until he was done with me. I was so pissed.

Back