what to expect

vanessabbc

Couple
What should I expect after my first BBC? I mean, do we just part ways, can I come be with you for a day, see how you live, neet people> Would I get my ass kicked by a black girl if I did hang around? lol. Im not joking Im not a fighter so I need to jnow Do you want me hanging around? If Im a talker will you tell me to shut the hell up Do you expect payment ? Howdo I keep hubby from knowing, haha, so many questions......

What should I expect after my first BBC? I mean, do we just part ways, can I come be with you for a day, see how you live, neet people> Would I get my ass kicked by a black girl if I did hang around? lol. Im not joking Im not a fighter so I need to jnow Do you want me hanging around? If Im a talker will you tell me to shut the hell up Do you expect payment ? Howdo I keep hubby from knowing, haha, so many questions......
The excitement of the first BBC can be so beautiful and confusing. If you want more just go with the flow and keep getting more. Do not involve yourself if he already has a girlfriend "specially if she's black!" If she's white then that's another matter.

There are no hard and fast rules of engagement because every person and every situation is different. First, ask yourself the question, what are your expectations, because what you are expecting/ wanting will determine the kind of guy or guys you seek out.

Back