What to expect for wife and hubby...

Cuck4you

Couple
Hello! Just wondering what to expect for my first time with a black guy. Never been with one before.. I'm a busty wife that's not on the thin side but not too much on the heavy side either. I've never really had a big cock before and my pussy stays really tight. Wondering how many out there can change that for me :)
My hubby is wanting to watch and possibly help but I know deep down that he really just wants to try a dick for the first time and I hope that maybe there's someone out there man enough that can make this happen for both of us!

Hello! Just wondering what to expect for my first time with a black guy. Never been with one before.. I'm a busty wife that's not on the thin side but not too much on the heavy side either. I've never really had a big cock before and my pussy stays really tight. Wondering how many out there can change that for me :)
My hubby is wanting to watch and possibly help but I know deep down that he really just wants to try a dick for the first time and I hope that maybe there's someone out there man enough that can make this happen for both of us!
Message me

My first time was amazing and I had many multiple squirting orgasms. My cuck loves cock so we made sure the guy we met would feed him too.

Back