What to do...

kahlum

Male
From
UK
Hey all. Got a question about something I'm not sure how to go about it. My girls birthday is coming up soon and her and her friends are away up north to where I grew up for a night out to celebrate. I'm invited of course but I'm in two minds whether to go or not. The reason being that I know for a fact they will go to a nightclub where the top floor is always full of BBC. The club has a rep for white girls going there. Most her friends have boyfriends but one in particular just broke up with hers and she's already been with one black guy that I know of already. Do I go with them and run the chance of nothing happening or do I make up some excuse not to go and let them go it alone and let my imagination run wild....She's already been with a black guy before on holiday and she said it was amazing. I've tried to get her to go there again but she always says no. This could be the chance for something to happen

Hey all. Got a question about something I'm not sure how to go about it. My girls birthday is coming up soon and her and her friends are away up north to where I grew up for a night out to celebrate. I'm invited of course but I'm in two minds whether to go or not. The reason being that I know for a fact they will go to a nightclub where the top floor is always full of BBC. The club has a rep for white girls going there. Most her friends have boyfriends but one in particular just broke up with hers and she's already been with one black guy that I know of already. Do I go with them and run the chance of nothing happening or do I make up some excuse not to go and let them go it alone and let my imagination run wild....She's already been with a black guy before on holiday and she said it was amazing. I've tried to get her to go there again but she always says no. This could be the chance for something to happen
Let her go by herself and tell her you are sick and cant make it

Don't go just make some excuse, they will all get targeted by bbc once their inside the club, if she's staying over for the night even better.

Back