What To Do

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife offered to spice our sex life up by asking me to find a girl to join us, we posted on the internet and we had a great threesome with a younger girl, then my wife wanted to do the same with another man, I was a bit uneasy with it but went with it. She found a man online and we went to a hotel, the other man was an athletic black man with a considerably larger cock than myself. My wife dressed up in stockings and garters which she hasn't done for years and really acted like a slut for this guy. He brought her to orgasm as I sat and watched. We still have sex ourselves but she wants to meet black men on her own now and I don't know what to do!

1.jpg

My wife offered to spice our sex life up by asking me to find a girl to join us, we posted on the internet and we had a great threesome with a younger girl, then my wife wanted to do the same with another man, I was a bit uneasy with it but went with it. She found a man online and we went to a hotel, the other man was an athletic black man with a considerably larger cock than myself. My wife dressed up in stockings and garters which she hasn't done for years and really acted like a slut for this guy. He brought her to orgasm as I sat and watched. We still have sex ourselves but she wants to meet black men on her own now and I don't know what to do!

View attachment 6296
looking at his dick your answer is there for all to see.Go with it and enjoy the journey with her

Back