what to dare my wife to do on a date with other man?

papa

Couple
IMG_2911.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_2064.JPG My hot 25 year old wife is going on dates with other guys and im looking to find dares/tasks for her to do while out on her date..
They usually go to a bar/club before they head to his place and im looking for a few good ideas on what I should have her do for me. something like sending pictures to keep me involved while im at work or home.
Any suggestions will be appreciated and ill let you all know how it goes. sorry but Condoms are a requirment
Thanks
this is her.... ass is amazing too

Someone else posted this idea on here and I have tried it, that is get her to ring you and then leave her phone on so you can hear whats going on. I did this, although I found it a bit off putting as was trying to make more noise to keep hubby interested, but he thought it was great! X

That sounds interesting. I'll have her try that for me. It will be a week or two untill she can play. But I'll pick her brain and see what would turn her on aswell. Let me know if u get more ideas

Like mine dare her to come home early without getting screwed!!
theres no fun in that ;)
I do how ever send her out with either some ben wah balls or a butt plug in. she has to take them out cause she gets soaked through her panties

View attachment 456153 View attachment 456154 View attachment 456155 My hot 25 year old wife is going on dates with other guys and im looking to find dares/tasks for her to do while out on her date..
They usually go to a bar/club before they head to his place and im looking for a few good ideas on what I should have her do for me. something like sending pictures to keep me involved while im at work or home.
Any suggestions will be appreciated and ill let you all know how it goes. sorry but Condoms are a requirment
Thanks

She is stunning. Amazing body that should be shared with other guys, good for you letting her experience that. Have her bring home a full condom. Then the two of you can think of fun things to do with that.

She is stunning. Amazing body that should be shared with other guys, good for you letting her experience that. Have her bring home a full condom. Then the two of you can think of fun things to do with that.
lucky for me, she always swallows. thanks jazzmo! if she does bring me home a full condom, ill post some pics of it here... turns me on thinking of it

.... My hot 25 year old wife is going on dates with other guys and im looking to find dares/tasks for her to do while out on her date..
They usually go to a bar/club before they head to his place and im looking for a few good ideas on what I should have her do for me .....
Thanks
Your wife definitely has a "come fuck me" body ... nice!
I think, after her lover has had his way with her, he should remove her wedding ring, push it up inside her pussy, and your wife require you to fish it out when she gets home. Then, she should take it from you, stick it in your mouth, and require you to clean it before you put it back on her finger.
Trust me, the two of you will remember that for a very long time.
cuck_WeddingRingsNCunt.jpg GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Dare her to dress like a bimbo with alot of public displays with her date. Possibly a short skirt with no panties & see how many times she can accidentally show off that body. Maybe get a cab & let the driver appreciate your hot wife & her boyfriend. Or better yet, if he doesn't know you maybe you could get your wife to say she got a Uber car for them & you could drive them around.

Dare her to dress like a bimbo with alot of public displays with her date. Possibly a short skirt with no panties & see how many times she can accidentally show off that body. Maybe get a cab & let the driver appreciate your hot wife & her boyfriend. Or better yet, if he doesn't know you maybe you could get your wife to say she got a Uber car for them & you could drive them around.
That is an amazing idea Smolder. I have not met the new boyfriend yet and im sure she would be down for that. ill try to set up a camera to catch some fun that I cant catch while driving.
She always dresses very revealing on her dates tho, I love seeing her like that. and she loves to turn heads
IMG_0799-1.jpg

I love Smolder's idea! So, papa will your wife do it?
i love smolder's Idea as well. Right now she is hooking up with an old boy toy. but im hoping she lets me chaperone her and him around town so I can see some of the action. We've had a MFM with him before, but it would be so much more exciting with a new bull ( hopefully black) and me playing the part of a random viewer. More updates to cum

So her birthday is in a month and guess what she wants?!? She wants to go out to the club and find atleast one black guy to fuck her at our hotel. She's the perfect woman. Last time we went to this club I came back from the bathroom to find a black guy sucking on her tits right in the open. I'm hoping she isn't as ******* and able to go further

That is an amazing idea Smolder. I have not met the new boyfriend yet and im sure she would be down for that. ill try to set up a camera to catch some fun that I cant catch while driving.
She always dresses very revealing on her dates tho, I love seeing her like that. and she loves to turn heads
View attachment 458515
DAMNNNNNI wish I was at that bar sucking on her tits in front of everyone... Fucking Hardon material right there!!!

Back