What the fuck is wrong with cucks?

V

Venus

I posted this on my blog but I think it's worth posing the question here as well. I've since broken up with this cuck who I mention in the article but I'd really like to hear your comments on this issue. Thanks!

Today I'm feeling annoyed as fuck. And given that the reason behind that has to do with the cuck relationship in my life, I feel the need to vent a bit here. Not just to complain, but to seek answers. I genuinely need to know why this seems to be a phenomenon within many of the cuckolds who I've met.

Cuckold couples normally consist of a solid serious relationship, usually a long term committed couple or a married couple. For me, it needs to be that way because it's that close emotional connection between us where all of the magic happens. To put it simply, this is not something I can do casually with someone. I'm looking for my life partner, not just dating for fun.

I get a lot of attention from cucks all over the world, who want to have a relationship with me. Apparently single cuckoldresses are even more rare than single cucks around here.... You'd think that this would be a good thing for me, which it is nice to have so many options, but it also takes a lot of time to sort through all of the emails and messages. Every person falls on a different part of the cuckolding spectrum and it takes several questions and answers back and forth to find out if what I'm looking for fits with what he's looking for. It's also tricky to find someone whom I have some sort of connection with and who I find attractive. Really sometimes I think I might need a personal assistant to help me!

So I happen to find one who I think might work out for me and he seems like he's serious about everything. Great right? Yes. I'm happy, he's happy, and we begin to make plans to move forward. Then suddenly he gets cold feet. He's scared, terrified, or whatever I don't know. He says things like it's a vulnerable position being a cuckold and it takes some courage to actually live that life. Despite my best efforts to reassure him that it will all be good, he continues to drag his feet....something I have very little patience for.

Fantasizing about being cuckolded by your girlfriend or wife must be really hot, and it seems like this is a big thing for cucks out there. But within the past 9 months this has happened 3 times where the cuck is too terrified to make that fantasy become a reality. I have absolutely no interest in being someone's online fantasy cuckoldress and I'd really like to not waste any more time with this so this ******* is really getting annoying as fuck!

My question to the other cuckoldresses out there is: Is this something you've experienced as well? And my question to the cucks out there: What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Venus, your post is a rather unique but a bit confusing one. Possibly if we could just establish a better understanding of the words cuckold and cuckoldress for a bit, as you use them, as those words seem to be understood and used in many ways by many people.

So, my understanding here is you are a female looking for a close relationship with a male who will give you the liberty to have other lovers, and you would want him to remain monogamous and loyal to you. Right? At least that's the true structure of a cuckold relationship. Cuckold is just the title given the male of a spouse who has sex with other lovers, usually.

What is your specific interest in developing a long term relationship with a submissive male? To humiliate him? Punish him? Dominate him? What? Usually women make their men cuckolds because they need something that their man isn't giving them .... orgasms, excitement, endurance, reliability, trust, ... whatever; the list is long. Men become cuckolds because they either want a spouse who's seeing other men for sex, at least in the voluntary sense of the use of the word, OR because their spouse refuses to remain monogamous to him. Its very unusual that a woman would desire to find a man she could cheat on ... her objective is usually more to find a powerful man she can rely on for security, love, good sex, family, etc.

Might you possibly be thinking of a dominatrix, not a cuckoldress? In that case, the dom/sub role would seem to more closely fit what you might really desire. They even have outfits for dominatrix ... boots, whips, masks, etc. What do you think? Mac

That must be frustrating Venus. I think many "cuck" guys only fantasize about it and get cold feet when they are no longer horny. Many are probably ashamed of their desires in real life.

Most women who want a cuckold want the security of having a man who demonstrates total acceptance of the woman. A cuckold will subject himself to the most extreme condition to prove that he will support his spouse regardless of what she wants or does. Many people are looking for fantasy or just good old sexual kicks which is all good but not lasting

There are millions of online wankers who think they are a Cuck but are instead just turned on by the fantasy of it. For us, me and my hubby have been married almost 10 years now and have been together almost 15 years and he knew he wanted me to Cuck him the day we met but instead we built a strong foundation of love and trust and communication with each other and it wasn't until we were 1 year into our marriage that we finally started living the lifestyle that we now live. I personally think that it takes a great relationship first then let the kinky stuff come later. I hope I made sense here lol, its only 6:44 AM lol. Time for coffee.

Don't worry Mac I'm with you confusing and on top of that what if the person you fall in love with is random chance and doesn't go with the cuckold life style? Do you move on?

Venus i do respect your question. I'm married to my wife for more then 20 years now and my cuckold feelings started after i discoverd my submissive nature to my wife. First we build a strong loving vanilla marriage. My cucold feelings are based to the need from my wife for physical heavy sex wich i can't give her in the way she want. And even she like the fantasy, she is not ready for it yet, what i do respect and don't push her for . What i can understand is the moment it would happen is that maby i also get that cold feet, but to bad that's what i choose for and at that moment i will have to talk with my wife about my feelings and we whil see what happens then. I'm sure she love me enough to take care about my feelings.

Your situation is different. I don't think, even i am a wannabe cuckold i could do this with a new woman in my life that i love. I should first need that strong relation base before i could share her with another man. I can't imagine starting on a cuckold base is not easy.

Hope you understand what i mean.

Only a woman can make a cuckold and even though I am one it is difficult for me to figure out how they do it. I think that the woman needs to have a certain level of control over her man and the man needs to feel comfortable in his role. Women who cuckold their husbands actually make their lover cucks as well because they share at her pleasure. Men who make good cucks are those who become one regardless of how they feel about it. I can detail how my wife prepared me over several years and then made me one.

I knew I wanted to be a cuckold when I was 17 as soon as I started having sex with a girl in my mind I was thinking of watching her with other men we even started to talk dirty about it -

It took me until I was 45 years old to have my first true cuckold experience and it took me until I was 46 to be in a serious committed relationship with a woman who would cuckold me with black men

So I feel your pain Venus and I wish you well I just know it's worth it to keep working hard to find the right person because I guess it's hard enough to find real love in a "" normal relationship much less an alternative lifestyle As wild as this one is.

I still don't understand the o-p's post. Why would a woman desire to establish a long term relationship with a beta male who she plans on cheating on? Unless she gets some kind of gratification out of humiliating men (in this case, white men). Why not just find a man who agrees to an open-end marriage and go from there? Maybe consider a polyamorous relationship?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/polyamorous-relationships/

Sorry, I'm just trying to apply some logic & direction to this desire.

A woman who makes a man a cuckold does so because she can and the man is a cuckold because he accepts his role. Most men do not intend to become cucks but are created regardless of how they feel. There are all sorts of sexual arrangements from swinging to group marriage but cuckolding is between a man and a woman and it happens over time. If you want a man who will submit to being a cuck find one that you want to have an intense relationship with and who wants one with you. Make sure that he is a man who will do anything you desire and then train him to accept you having sex with other men. Fucking a man with a strapon or dildo is a sure way to break down his sense of male sexuality.

I completely disagree I knew I was a cuckold when I was 17 and had nothing to do with the girl I was fucking

I knew I was a cuckold before it ever even heard of that silly word

I posted this on my blog http://venuscuckoldress.com/ but I think it's worth posing the question here as well. I've since broken up with this cuck who I mention in the article but I'd really like to hear your comments on this issue. Thanks!

Today I'm feeling annoyed as fuck. And given that the reason behind that has to do with the cuck relationship in my life, I feel the need to vent a bit here. Not just to complain, but to seek answers. I genuinely need to know why this seems to be a phenomenon within many of the cuckolds who I've met.

Cuckold couples normally consist of a solid serious relationship, usually a long term committed couple or a married couple. For me, it needs to be that way because it's that close emotional connection between us where all of the magic happens. To put it simply, this is not something I can do casually with someone. I'm looking for my life partner, not just dating for fun.

I get a lot of attention from cucks all over the world, who want to have a relationship with me. Apparently single cuckoldresses are even more rare than single cucks around here.... You'd think that this would be a good thing for me, which it is nice to have so many options, but it also takes a lot of time to sort through all of the emails and messages. Every person falls on a different part of the cuckolding spectrum and it takes several questions and answers back and forth to find out if what I'm looking for fits with what he's looking for. It's also tricky to find someone whom I have some sort of connection with and who I find attractive. Really sometimes I think I might need a personal assistant to help me!

So I happen to find one who I think might work out for me and he seems like he's serious about everything. Great right? Yes. I'm happy, he's happy, and we begin to make plans to move forward. Then suddenly he gets cold feet. He's scared, terrified, or whatever I don't know. He says things like it's a vulnerable position being a cuckold and it takes some courage to actually live that life. Despite my best efforts to reassure him that it will all be good, he continues to drag his feet....something I have very little patience for.

Fantasizing about being cuckolded by your girlfriend or wife must be really hot, and it seems like this is a big thing for cucks out there. But within the past 9 months this has happened 3 times where the cuck is too terrified to make that fantasy become a reality. I have absolutely no interest in being someone's online fantasy cuckoldress and I'd really like to not waste any more time with this so this ******* is really getting annoying as fuck!

My question to the other cuckoldresses out there is: Is this something you've experienced as well? And my question to the cucks out there: What are your thoughts on this?

I can't find a woman to live the lifestyle with me at all! One opportunity and I'd be all in! I guess most guys just want the fantasy when they want to cum, but don't want to live with it when they're little dicks aren't hard lol.

A cuckold is nothing more than a fancy word of the victim in a cheating relationship ... usually applied to men, but increasingly applied to both men and women. I guess I struggle with the conversation only because my understanding of cuckold relationships is not as broad as others here. The cuckold often doesn't even know he/she is being cheated on, but that doesn't make them less a cuckold. And some cuckolds are cuckolds by choice for whatever reason they have for accepting that role. Some men might accept/desire a cuckold role because they're bisexual and desire the closeness of other men or the evidence (sperm) of other men. But, for a normal man and or woman to enter into a normal, bonding, long term relationship in which the intent of the female is to be with other men but restrict her man is mind boggling, actually.
Hopefully, Venus will continue contributing her thoughts to this thread. I'm always open to "learn new things". gif_Yellowball-salivating.gif

cartoon_Marriage.jpg

Last edited:
Back