What the fuck is wrong with cucks?

MAC in my situation my wife had sex with othter woman because she need it and loved it. So at that time i was a cukold but i knew where and when my wife had sex with other woman and i realy enjoyed it, she had the time of her life and told me everything. The only thing that matters to me is she has good sex. So what is the difference when she would do that with another man ? I'm not gay just love my wife and whant her to have good sex and getting humiliated by her in a sexual way.

A cuckold is nothing more than a fancy word of the victim in a cheating relationship ... usually applied to men, but increasingly applied to both men and women. I guess I struggle with the conversation only because my understanding of cuckold relationships is not as broad as others here. The cuckold often doesn't even know he/she is being cheated on, but that doesn't make them less a cuckold. And some cuckolds are cuckolds by choice for whatever reason they have for accepting that role. Some men might accept/desire a cuckold role because they're bisexual and desire the closeness of other men or the evidence (sperm) of other men. But, for a normal man and or woman to enter into a normal, bonding, long term relationship in which the intent of the female is to be with other men but restrict her man is mind boggling, actually.
Hopefully, Venus will continue contributing her thoughts to this thread. I'm always open to "learn new things". View attachment 784546
Some women do marry men who agree before the nuptials that they will be a willing cuckold and submissive. The term cuckold strictly applied means a man who knowingly accepts his wife fucking other men and other sexual happenings use other terms. In our society for a man to accept his wife having other men is usually an act of submission to his wife and I bet that most cuckolds are submissive and married to dominant women, not necessarily ones who use a whip.

Some women do marry men who agree before the nuptials that they will be a willing cuckold and submissive. The term cuckold strictly applied means a man who knowingly accepts his wife fucking other men and other sexual happenings use other terms. In our society for a man to accept his wife having other men is usually an act of submission to his wife and I bet that most cuckolds are submissive and married to dominant women, not necessarily ones who use a whip.
And I totally agree with what you say, tomtom, however, it is not the intent of beginning/entering into a relationship this way; the cheating comes when boredom or interest in other men begins later. Once one partner (or both) become bored with their sexual relationship its common that one or both start looking for other sex partners. But the initial intent is not to start the relationship/marriage that way. That was why I popped that cartoon into my last post ... hoping maybe that would clarify my confusion. :(

In our society for a man to accept his wife having other men is usually an act of submission to his wife and I bet that most cuckolds are submissive and married to dominant women, not necessarily ones who use a whip.
Maybe even those that didn't know they were dominate in the bedroom until they were introduced to great sex and the possibilities that she could really enjoy it. In our case, as a business woman in a man's field she had to be dominate to succeed but in the bedroom she was definitely not dominate. Now that she knows it is OK for her to enjoy sex, she is wasting no time in making up for a large part of her life where she didn't realize that it could be this good. And although she is still not dominate as most of us consider the term, she does know what she wants!

I think that some women fuck other men besides their husbands because they want more sex or they are bored but there are many other reasons. Why would a wife demand her hubby fuck only her or that he clean other mens cum or even service her lovers. Lots of couples do mfmf but most do not have strict cuckold relationships. I would even bet that most men who become cuckolds share a similar path to glory

tomtomjim and MacNfries Your latest reactions say it all for me, english is not my native language but that you guys say there is what i meant in my reactions - i rest my case.-

As with all sex kinks or beyond vanilla :), there are many variations from tame to extreme, with none being more right than the other, to each his (or her) own as they say! And I fint that esp true with cucks.........which like you said is one reason you have trouble finding one that suits Your image of a cuckold. I find it highly erotic watching my wife getting fucked and pleased But in my case not because I can't please her or because I am small as I am about nine inches, but because there are many guys that can please her either more at times or in different ways! I want her to have the freedom to not only be attracted to her new boss for example, but to feel def free to flirt and if things go further to pull her skirt up right in his office and let him have her pussy and of course (where my style of cuck comes in) fill her up and send her home freshly fucked! Drives me insane to clean her as she tells me how horny she was or how hard she came! Also love to have "Sub" nights where she makes me just watch and clean her and her lover if he is into that.....and have found that I am def bi in that way and love sucking cock sbeing opened us up to much more hot fun! But also we are active swingers and have reg swinging sex and I even love being the "bull" for other cuckold cpls at times so very verse and I guess maybe not a true cuckold in some respects but we have great sex!

There are millions of online wankers who think they are a Cuck but are instead just turned on by the fantasy of it. For us, me and my hubby have been married almost 10 years now and have been together almost 15 years and he knew he wanted me to Cuck him the day we met but instead we built a strong foundation of love and trust and communication with each other and it wasn't until we were 1 year into our marriage that we finally started living the lifestyle that we now live. I personally think that it takes a great relationship first then let the kinky stuff come later. I hope I made sense here lol, its only 6:44 AM lol. Time for coffee.
9 years ago? and 1 year into your marriage? how did you start?

9 years ago? and 1 year into your marriage? how did you start?

Do you bother checking the timestamps before replying to threads? The last post was nearly two years ago, the threads dead. The people who posted here might not even be active here anymore...

Back