What symbol should whites wear so they can be seen to be black owned

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I have just read a thread in regards to the term (SPADE), and the association with the derogatory term for describing a blackman.
If the "spade" symbol" (ace or queen) is used ALL who see it know the the wearer is black owned. Im just curious what other symbol could be used in its place, "IF A SPADE WAS UNACCEPTABL"
This thread is no for contreversal debate, but just to see what other symbol could be used
In the other thread a suggestion of a "LOCK with the letter B" in the lock, any other suggestions, and could you say whether your black or white, male or female. Thank you for time and trouble in reading this thread. Please just remember this is just for information and curiosity. NOT for contreversal arguement, there are other threads for that.
I personnally love the male/ female symbols in various formats

Carol Im so sorry, i was trying to expand this thread, in regards to symbols, not steal your thread, If you read my reply to your thread is was about 1 specific term, "SPADE" not what other symbols could be used!!!!
If this is what you wanted that thread to be , (finding out if other symbols could be used) it wasnt clear in your thread, it just covered the term SPADE )
Im more interested in asscertaining what else could be used IF, spade was unacceptable.
I will gladly accept your thread, and just want the topic covered. Again no offence or stealing of your thread was intended.

Carol Im so sorry, i was trying to expand this thread, in regards to symbols, not steal your thread, If you read my reply to your thread is was about 1 specific term, "SPADE" not what other symbols could be used!!!!
If this is what you wanted that thread to be , (finding out if other symbols could be used) it wasnt clear in your thread, it just covered the term SPADE )
Im more interested in asscertaining what else could be used IF, spade was unacceptable.
I will gladly accept your thread, and just want the topic covered. Again no offence or stealing of your thread was intended.
well some one had the right idea, if you take a look

I have just read a thread in regards to the term (SPADE), and the association with the derogatory term for describing a blackman.
If the "spade" symbol" (ace or queen) is used ALL who see it know the the wearer is black owned. Im just curious what other symbol could be used in its place, "IF A SPADE WAS UNACCEPTABL"
This thread is no for contreversal debate, but just to see what other symbol could be used
In the other thread a suggestion of a "LOCK with the letter B" in the lock, any other suggestions, and could you say whether your black or white, male or female. Thank you for time and trouble in reading this thread. Please just remember this is just for information and curiosity. NOT for contreversal arguement, there are other threads for that.
I personnally love the male/ female symbols in various formats
I did a thread about this subject, and you would have thought i had killed somebody.

Because some people think having an intellectual discussion is faux pas because you're using the 'wrong' head. ;)

how bout the ladies wear a collar saying on it "black owned". that way us white men know where we stand. of course i've seen collars like that on t shirts saying "black men only" or "i love black cock". more white women should just say up front to a white guy " i love black men i love big black dick". end of story

Back