What size cock?

Homemade

Couple
Hi ladies I'm a white male and my cock is 7.5" long and 5.5" thick is this big enough for you sexy white ladies? Or do you like you cocks longer and thicker? If you could have any size cock how big would you like it?
Thanks for any replys.

If you like being humiliated before black cocks, you're in the right place buddy. But perhaps you find interesting another point of view based in a real experience. I'm caucasian. When I was 25 years old I used to measure my dick often. Being turned on at máximum, it's 17 centimeters long and quite fat. Of course there are a lot of black males that would make my dick look like a vean beside their incredible black tolos, I know it.
Even when I met my wife, the first time she gave me a blowjob, we were over a car and she looked surprised before my size because she had not thought my penis was so fat. I'm talking due my experience. "You won't find a cock like yours everyday", she told me.
However, when we began having sex often, I couldn't make her cum easily. She was able to cum, but it took her at least half an hour fucking. I thought that was normal for her, but one night I asked her about it and her aanswer froze me: "I don't know why but it's hard for me cumming with you". The last phrase "with you" kept ringing in my mind during days. Then I asked about her ex black boyfriend Axel, who with she had had a relationship before me, and she told me that he made her cum immediately.
Axel's penis is not as big as mine. Perhaps it's one centimeter shorter and a little thinner too. But he has more experience in sex than me for several reazons. He's 8 years older than me and his sexual life began when he was just a teenager. When Susie and him were going to have sex, he used to lick her nipples during several minutes, sometimes during 20 or 30 minutes. This made my wife turned on terribly and her pussy wet quickly. Like he's shorter than her, when they fucked in missionary, his head was nearest at her nipples, so he continued licking them even during the fuck.
In cowgirl position he was able to lick her nipples too. But when they fucked in doggy, he only was able to pinch or massage them, so he used to move his hips in circles like drilling her pussy to reach a better rub over his clit.
My dick never make me a better lover, despite its fat size always turned my wife on.
In our experience, the right stimulous over her erogenous areas (in the case of my wife her nipples are so sensitives) and a good rub over her clit based in male's hip movements, produced a better resoult in her.
Moreover psychological factor is fundamental for good orgasms and all orgasm starts in minds. My wife always liked brown guys and I'm the only blond haired with green eyes boyfriend that she had. Her best sex experiences before me, were with her previous two boyfriends, Dennis a mestizo guy and Axel who is black.

pic_20_big.jpg

If you like being humiliated before black cocks, you're in the right place buddy. But perhaps you find interesting another point of view based in a real experience. I'm caucasian. When I was 25 years old I used to measure my dick often. Being turned on at máximum, it's 17 centimeters long and quite fat. Of course there are a lot of black males that would make my dick look like a vean beside their incredible black tolos, I know it.
Even when I met my wife, the first time she gave me a blowjob, we were over a car and she looked surprised before my size because she had not thought my penis was so fat. I'm talking due my experience. "You won't find a cock like yours everyday", she told me.
However, when we began having sex often, I couldn't make her cum easily. She was able to cum, but it took her at least half an hour fucking. I thought that was normal for her, but one night I asked her about it and her aanswer froze me: "I don't know why but it's hard for me cumming with you". The last phrase "with you" kept ringing in my mind during days. Then I asked about her ex black boyfriend Axel, who with she had had a relationship before me, and she told me that he made her cum immediately.
Axel's penis is not as big as mine. Perhaps it's one centimeter shorter and a little thinner too. But he has more experience in sex than me for several reazons. He's 8 years older than me and his sexual life began when he was just a teenager. When Susie and him were going to have sex, he used to lick her nipples during several minutes, sometimes during 20 or 30 minutes. This made my wife turned on terribly and her pussy wet quickly. Like he's shorter than her, when they fucked in missionary, his head was nearest at her nipples, so he continued licking them even during the fuck.
In cowgirl position he was able to lick her nipples too. But when they fucked in doggy, he only was able to pinch or massage them, so he used to move his hips in circles like drilling her pussy to reach a better rub over his clit.
My dick never make me a better lover, despite its fat size always turned my wife on.
In our experience, the right stimulous over her erogenous areas (in the case of my wife her nipples are so sensitives) and a good rub over her clit based in male's hip movements, produced a better resoult in her.
Moreover psychological factor is fundamental for good orgasms and all orgasm starts in minds. My wife always liked brown guys and I'm the only blond haired with green eyes boyfriend that she had. Her best sex experiences before me, were with her previous two boyfriends, Dennis a mestizo guy and Axel who is black.

pic_20_big.jpg
Where Ru from?

I have a very small pecker 4.75" long 4.25" thick and know it doesn't do ******* for any pussy I ever fucked. I knew it at the time and also I was told by at least 9 women to my face I had sex with, with another 12 or so told someone else, and heard through word of mouth. The last 8 ex gfs I asked if I could watch them with well hung thick black cocks, they all eagerly said yes. Made me happy, till all 8 of them went ahead tried black and never came back. Never got to watch any of them :( thinking back on it turns me on. Before those ex gfs I had 4 ex gfs ask me, the first time I was upset but kept fucking her when she wasn't cheating on me. The second time I knew that my pecker is really small and wondered why black men were being persued, then this ex gfs of mine made watch interracial along with interracial cuckold. Then I saw the whole picture that black men were a lot bigger and thicker, they fucked deeper, harder, way way way better than me, and blew huge hot loads that seem like it would take me 10 to 15 times my biggest load to make theirs and then understood and got turned on. My 3rd and 4th ex gfs also asked and my reply was most definitely. All those ex gfs that I wish I could go back in time to make sure it happened. All of them ran to a superior black man and never came back. I run into all those ex gfs and all are still with black men only. All of them thanked me for making it a clear decision that white men and especially me have small peckers and black is the way to go. Most of them asked me if I still want to watch, I told them I'm with someone and said that I wanted to watch them get that big thick black cock for the first time. So I can watch them go black and not come back. Now married working on my wife and she wants to do it but a little scared, knowing how much she loves me but knows the power of a big black cock. She wants me to well help her dress sexy to look good for young well built, well hung thick black cock. Then watch her dance with them decide fuck one there, go to the car, I follow take her cum soaked panties off and put them on and lick her pussy clean. Which really turns me on. Then she would go back in and find the youngest black man with the biggest thickest cock to take home. Where her and her black lover would fuck all night.

More bout my wife and I she is 42 and I'm 38. She is looking for young 18-24 yr old black men that are muscular and very sexy. She wants to be able to tell me that he is sexier, hotter, way better looking than me. My little pecker gets hard thinking about her with a young black man

More bout my wife and I she is 42 and I'm 38. She is looking for young 18-24 yr old black men that are muscular and very sexy. She wants to be able to tell me that he is sexier, hotter, way better looking than me. My little pecker gets hard thinking about her with a young black man
U had so many gf's with such a small dick? Send some my way to Los Angeles !

pic_20_big.jpg
I'm about the same size as you, little over 6" erect but very thick. Many women have told me that mine is big because of how thick it is. It actually hurts some women. But then there have been a good number of women I've been with that say, "oh, yours is fine. It's about average but you know how to use it." And whenever I hear something along those lines I have to then go and ask probing questions to see how big their other boyfriends have been. I totally get turned on when they tell me. One chick in particular told me that here ex was 11" and very thick. She was then shocked when I started asking her to invite him over for some fun. I had to play it off like I was joking to guage her reaction.

I'm about the same size as you, little over 6" erect but very thick. Many women have told me that mine is big because of how thick it is. It actually hurts some women. But then there have been a good number of women I've been with that say, "oh, yours is fine. It's about average but you know how to use it." And whenever I hear something along those lines I have to then go and ask probing questions to see how big their other boyfriends have been. I totally get turned on when they tell me. One chick in particular told me that here ex was 11" and very thick. She was then shocked when I started asking her to invite him over for some fun. I had to play it off like I was joking to guage her reaction.

I have asked my wife, in several occasions about her ex boyfriends size. She told me that none of them had small penis. One of the biggest cock my wife was fucked for, was from Dennis. He was a mestizo guy (a crossbred guy between indigen, caucasian and black) six years older than her. My wife told me that he was a bad guy, because he was only interested having sex with her, but in the sex he was fantastic. With him, my wife experienced multiplex orgasms for first time. I just knew him through photograps.

Before I met my husband, the smallest cock I had ever had was about 7 1/2" long and pretty thick. The largest had been about 12" long and thicker than my wrist. Then I met my husband. His cock is about 3 1/2 " when it is totally hard. I have met four of my husband's ex girlfriends and I know his ex wife all too well. Each of them have said that my husband is the smallest cocked man they have ever been with.

Because my husband has always been the sharing type, the women my husband dated, or was married to, were able to experience a lot of other men, much larger cocked men. When I met my husband I told him that I had a very small pussy and that bigger cocks didn't feel good in me. They actually hurt. Before I met my husband I had preferred men who were "average" sized, 6" or so. That was then.

Since I have been with my husband, I have had more men than I can count, most all of them very large cocked. Our current live-in is the perfect size, as far as I am concerned . . .
100_7965.JPG (Below) Our live-in compared to my husband . . .
100_7968.JPG
And our live-in playing with me . . .
100_7614.JPG

When I first met my husband, if you'd told me that I would be able to not only handle a cock the size of our live-ins but prefer it, I would have said you were crazy. Now I prefer larger cocked men.

To me, the experiences you have and the more often you have sex with larger cocked men, the larger cocks you tend to prefer. You become accustomed to the feeling of being filled, and you like it, prefer it, crave it.

When my husband was with his ex-wife, they were very involved in the swinging scene. My husband's ex had a lot of sex, yet my husband didn't. I have met several people that my husband and his ex hung out with, and his ex and I have had sex with. The story is that my husband was the laughing stock of the group. They all liked him, but because no women wanted sex with him and all of the other men were much larger cocked, my husband was seen as insufficiently sized for sex.

When my husband and I have intercourse anymore, he uses a strap-on. I prefer the size of the strap-on now. I haven't felt my husband's penis in me for a very long time, and sadly I don't miss it.

I have sex with our live-in every day and every night. I also have sex with our live-in's friends and male family members. I also see other men. My husband has had sex with only two other women since we met, and each of them told me afterward that it felt like they were giving my husband a mercy fuck.

I also used to enjoy sucking my husband because he was small enough that I could get his whole penis in my mouth. Now I don't even enjoy doing that. I now enjoy sucking our live-in and his friends and male family members, as well as my other lovers. Why? Because they have cocks that I just enjoy sucking. I may not be able to get their entire cocks in my mouth, but I do love trying. It's kind of a challenge for me to try to get as much of their cocks in my mouth as I can.

Hi ladies I'm a white male and my cock is 7.5" long and 5.5" thick is this big enough for you sexy white ladies? Or do you like you cocks longer and thicker? If you could have any size cock how big would you like it?

Well, to be honest, what I like to see, when a man drops his pants, is . . .
100_7974.JPG Not . . .
_______ 1 tumblr_inline_nhciu8THaT1smn95e.jpg

Back