What should we be called?

haley

this is a question for the women here...does it bother you when a Bulls (one
you don't know, have just met) calls you a "slut"? what about "piece of ass"?
what about "cunt"?

none bother me...i fact i gravitate toward Black Men who call me names like that
right off the bat

That is an Individual preference. Some of us like to be Sexually Seduced by a Black Stud. Have him start off talking slightly suggestive- letting me know he is interested in feeding and fucking me but in a flitacious way. Have him brush against me slightly when passing me - or if we are in a crowded place henever someone passes us have him press his cock against my thigh as if to lert the people walk by- Then have him lead up to telling me how pretty I am and how much I am turning him on and how he would "drive me crazy" if I let him. Then off course once I an alone with him -thats when I am his "Slut" - lol

Slut

I know your wanting replies from the ladies and hoping you'll get more replies.

Personally I see nothing wrong in the word - I see it as a word of liberation and one that women should hold their heads high with rather than the intended social 'norm' of tying folks up in knots and keeping them in their 'place'.

I see the SLUT as S-EXUALLY L-IBERATED U-NFORGETTABLE T-ALENT

and know the positive and rewarding side that can bring to all who are involved with them.

I'm going to jump straight in on my very first thread and joining.

I LOVE being called a slut, white slut. niggas slut, black cock slut etc by black men who I experience as lovers.

BTW Hephaestus your sexually liberated unforgettable talent , I love that very apt.

i find black guys tend to have a more charming banter than their white counterparts and i love the gentlemanly flirting prior to him getting my knickers off but the minute im bent over and he is drilling my tight white pussy as hard a he can i want to hear what a cum hungry slut i am and that hes going to make me ache for days like all dirty fucking cunts should feel

For me it turns me on when my husband and I meet a black bull and he openly calls me a white married black cock whore loudly so others can clearly hear him , he also calls my husband a little cocked white boy who’s cock is not big enough to to fuck her .anymore
I enjoy being verbally abused by Sony black guy who’s fucking me or has fucked me

Last edited:
Slut

I know your wanting replies from the ladies and hoping you'll get more replies.

Personally I see nothing wrong in the word - I see it as a word of liberation and one that women should hold their heads high with rather than the intended social 'norm' of tying folks up in knots and keeping them in their 'place'.

I see the SLUT as S-EXUALLY L-IBERATED U-NFORGETTABLE T-ALENT

and know the positive and rewarding side that can bring to all who are involved with them.
I like this reply because as you pointed out the ONLY reason the word is hate is because of society yet again juding people. Actually attempting to judge people. Also awesome break down of S.L.U.T.

Back