What should we be called?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by haley, Aug 12, 2010.

1. haley

haley New Member

this is a question for the women here...does it bother you when a Bulls (one
    you don't know, have just met) calls you a "slut"? what about "piece of ass"?
    what about "cunt"?

none bother me...i fact i gravitate toward Black Men who call me names like that
    right off the bat

BIGnBad likes this.
  2. Julia

Julia New Member

That is an Individual preference. Some of us like to be Sexually Seduced by a Black Stud. Have him start off talking slightly suggestive- letting me know he is interested in feeding and fucking me but in a flitacious way. Have him brush against me slightly when passing me - or if we are in a crowded place henever someone passes us have him press his cock against my thigh as if to lert the people walk by- Then have him lead up to telling me how pretty I am and how much I am turning him on and how he would "drive me crazy" if I let him. Then off course once I an alone with him -thats when I am his "Slut" - lol

CuckCpl4BBC and BIGnBad like this.
  3. hephaestus

hephaestus New Member

Slut

I know your wanting replies from the ladies and hoping you'll get more replies.

Personally I see nothing wrong in the word - I see it as a word of liberation and one that women should hold their heads high with rather than the intended social 'norm' of tying folks up in knots and keeping them in their 'place'.

I see the SLUT as S-EXUALLY L-IBERATED U-NFORGETTABLE T-ALENT

and know the positive and rewarding side that can bring to all who are involved with them.

4. gabi4black

gabi4black New Member

I'm going to jump straight in on my very first thread and joining.

I LOVE being called a slut, white slut. niggas slut, black cock slut etc by black men who I experience as lovers.

BTW Hephaestus your sexually liberated unforgettable talent , I love that very apt.

BIGnBad likes this.
  5. funlovin

funlovin Member

im all three at different times with different bulls and lots of other things too::)))

BIGnBad likes this.
  6. 10inchfun2nite

10inchfun2nite Member Real Person

US
    Maybe I'm more gentlemanly than the rest, but I try to have more than a physical relationship with my IR benefactor. Only in the heat of sex I call her a slut, and that's when she's cum on my cock for the millionth time ;)

7. the root

the root Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Why say anything......let the sex speak for itself.

8. yourcockmypussy

yourcockmypussy Active Member

i find black guys tend to have a more charming banter than their white counterparts and i love the gentlemanly flirting prior to him getting my knickers off but the minute im bent over and he is drilling my tight white pussy as hard a he can i want to hear what a cum hungry slut i am and that hes going to make me ache for days like all dirty fucking cunts should feel

9. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's all in the timing....start out sweet and sexy....after you have driven me crazy for a couple hours you can call me damn near anything