What should she wear?

If you were to see a young white married woman at the grocery store or the mall or something like that. What would she be wearing that would make it impossible not to hit on her? Be reasonable here she isn't going to wear a club dress or lingerie to the store.

Obviously I want her to get hit on and flirted with. Post some pictures, I will buy them for her haha and see if she gets hit on. Again, be reasonable and let me know what would make it impossible to not at least attempt to hit on a married white woman. :) Annnnnd go.

My first wife was very tall 5-10 so she wore bright colored slacks with 4" heels when she went shopping there was no way she would not be noticed, plus if summer was braless so some tops revealed that fact pretty easy.

My first wife was very tall 5-10 so she wore bright colored slacks with 4" heels when she went shopping there was no way she would not be noticed, plus if summer was braless so some tops revealed that fact pretty easy.
i am tall 5'11''. it is a turn-off having a higher eyelevel than most men in the room. and in 5 - 6 club needles , often the tallest. played volleyball in college. as a result i prefer really really tall tall men.

My ex has been married and divorced 3 times since we divorced I am 6' all her other hubbys been shorter than me think she gets off on being over them.

My ex has been married and divorced 3 times since we divorced I am 6' all her other hubbys been shorter than me think she gets off on being over them.
as a tall girl, and as a volleyball player knowing many tall girls. that is not the norm, most of wish there were more extremely tall men to date. good for her if she genuinely likes shorties, but most of us tall skinny giraffes prefer dancing with King Kong.

0up_(2).gif

Back