What should I get him

Dream Hubby

Couple
My husband continually begs me to try new cuckold like experiences. While I am not quite ready to be with another man just yet, I do want to give him something. I would like your input on my ideas.

First of all, I have thought of a new toy. Do I just get him a new vibrator or maybe I should get a strap-on to use on him? Maybe some handcuffs to tie him and tease him?

Would love your input. Please take into consideration that we are not into humiliation with this. We love and respect each other to much.

My husband continually begs me to try new cuckold like experiences. While I am not quite ready to be with another man just yet, I do want to give him something. I would like your input on my ideas.

First of all, I have thought of a new toy. Do I just get him a new vibrator or maybe I should get a strap-on to use on him? Maybe some handcuffs to tie him and tease him?

Would love your input. Please take into consideration that we are not into humiliation with this. We love and respect each other to much.
you can get a black vibrator to use on yourself for his pleasure. but i must say.... when u do make that step... you will be glad u did. a gift like that does two things actually it brings his dream alittle closer to reality and it strengthens your courage to explore.... (as my fangs drool)

How about you do a video? It could be as simple as a masturbation video (preferably with a black dildo - not necessarily a vibrator) OR you could go all out and stage a scene. Through artful design, you could appear to have filmed an encounter with another man while he was at work. Camera hears you greeting a man at the door. Camera sees shoes and pants fall on the floor. Then your bra and panties fall and then sees you writhing on top of an unseen man, obscured by pillows and blankets, in your bed. You don't need to be Coppola but I think he would appreciate the effort and you'd have some great sex after you watch it.

Both great ideas. Never thought of getting the toy to use on myself for him. As far as the video, not comfortable with that. Videos have a way of getting into the wrong hands.

... I have thought of a new toy. Do I just get him a new vibrator or maybe I should get a strap-on to use on him? Maybe some handcuffs to tie him and tease him?

There are lots of games & routines you can implement to position your man for cuckolding. Keep in mind that cuckolding, for men who desire their wives to cuckold them, is about relinquishing control of something that is normally exclusively for him ... sex with you. So cuckolding is going to include a certain amount of humiliation, discomfort, etc on his part because he's letting others know he no longer is allowed or able to do his manly duties of sexually pleasing you.
Some of the ideas to consider:
  • making him purchase a large, black phallus in an adult toy store, with you standing at counter as he pays for it
  • make him publicly wear cuckold clothing ... t-shirts, caps, etc to let people know he shares your pussy
  • deny him regular sex ... instead, limiting him to maybe a handjob or bj once a week or month. He needs to realize that routine sex with you will end once cuckolding begins.
  • make him earn sex with you ... cleaning thehouse

Take him out for some drinks one night. Dress as sexy as you dare and smile at every man that comes near you. His imagination will drive him crazy. You will enjoy it too.

Instead of metal handcuffs, which can be very uncomfortable if not downright painful, get some leather cuffs and a blindfold. Tie him to the bed, straddle his face in a sixty nine position and while he is pleasuring you with his mouth, tell him about the man you just had sex with. Get into the fantasy and be as descriptive as possible about the man's physique, the size of his cock and all the dirty things the two of you did together while you masturbate your husband.
About the point at which you get to describing the huge load of cum that your lover shot into your cunt for your husband to lick clean, he should be spraying his own all over his stomach.
You can always lick a little up and give him a nice big kiss to top it off.

The strap-on is good as well, but get 2 dildos for it, one white or other color than black to use on him and one black one for him to use on you. This way you don't mix them up and inadvertently cross contaminate each others orifices. You REALLY don't want his anal germs in your vagina. Trust me. Use condoms on them to make clean up easier as well. Make sure he is into being ass fucked before you try going there. That could be a hard limit.
Try to get one that fits right against your clit. ;)

New fantasies: have him wear the strap-on and talk to him about how wonderful his big black cock feels and how your husband would go crazy if he knew you were fucking a hot black stud in his own bed. Play it up, but let him take off the dildo and fuck you with his own dick before he messes up the sheets.

Second: blind fold and cuff him and tell him about how your lover wants you to break him in and open his ass up for him to fuck while you give him a go with the strap-on.

That should be enough to help you get started.
Good luck and have fun. :)

Back