What should I dress her in

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
We are headed out of town for a week in the tropics next month. When she goes out with friends, she likes me to choose outfits for her. She knows I love her to dress up as sexy as she is willing in public and she knows I will not pick anything that is not flattering.

Well, when we are on our vacation and going out in the evening, I want to dress her up so that she is appealing to the BBC's that she might want to be with. Aside from the obvious "slut" type outfits, are their any sugestions for types of cloths, colors, accessories that I might be able to dress her in that says I am conservative in public, but hot horny wanting woman in bed?

Now, take into consideration she is a professional woman and her appears in public is important, she will not show to much. I want realistic sugestions if you would. Thanks.

As you can see, she is a hottie, well at least I think so. She is to conservative to let me show her face on sites like this. She is worried about backlash at work too. So what you have is all you may have at least for now.

Second, we are headed to an upscale resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

Going to be by the pool a lot, saddles that look like the greek ones thin bottom shoes, a thong bathing suit and topless if possible, when you go out always short skirts or sundress with nothing under

She is to conservative in public to go nude or topless. Is there anything I could dress her in that signals she wants to be hit on? She has a few new suits, but she is not letting me see them till we get there. I did not know if there was a style or accessory that advertised? I have thought about getting her an anklet before we leave, but don't know if that really means anything.

short dress with heels or bikini with see thru clothes
She is already planning the bikini. She has actually bought two new ones for the trip. I am not allowed to see them yet. She is working on finding her beach wraps. The ones I have seen her looking at are partially see thru.

Back