What should I do?

BhamBelle

Female
I am throwing a college football kick off party this coming up weekend, and I invited this black man from work. I AM TOTALLY nervous. I have no idea how he feels about me and the fact that I am married. Is there a way to put feelers out, so to speak? So I wont feel dumb if I am shot down?

Have no worries. Don't be nervous and go at it like you already know he's gonna say yes and nothing will go wrong. If all fails just ask him to speak with you privately and take him to a back room and fuck him crazy.

I am throwing a college football kick off party this coming up weekend, and I invited this black man from work. I AM TOTALLY nervous. I have no idea how he feels about me and the fact that I am married. Is there a way to put feelers out, so to speak? So I wont feel dumb if I am shot down?
It will not be a problem you are totally sexy and I as long as your hubby is ok with it I know that you will be having some BBC before that party is over

there is a reason, i used a pic with the camera over most of my face, does discretion not count for anything? its not like i am trying to lure anyone from this site, i just need advice. does the pic have to show my face?

there is a reason, i used a pic with the camera over most of my face, does discretion not count for anything? its not like i am trying to lure anyone from this site, i just need advice. does the pic have to show my face?
no it does not have to show your face just cover most of your face with the sign like you are doing with the camera

There isn't anything especially different of just because someones skin is a different color. Make eye contact with him, talk to him, get physically close, touch him it doesn't have to be anything provocative like grabbing his cock but get some physically contact. . It might not be a bad idea to have your husband occupied elsewhere at least for a while. If he doesn't respond he either isn't interested or he is gay.

Maybe a mid-morning coffee break with him at work ... could lead to other encounters.

you can tape a piece of paper with your B2W user name and b2w URL...and yes, you can still have the camera covering your face as in your profile picture.

Back