What shall I do with my cuckold slut tonight? ;)

When you and your black lover are finished satisfying each other and he has unloaded the black cum deep inside you why not have cucky boi be the after fucking entertainment for you two and either have him blow up a love doll and fuck it for your viewing pleasure or either bring in another white boi and have those two go 69 and fuck each other in the mouth till they cum.

I have bought her quite a collection of Thigh-high and Knee-High boots because she looks amazing in them, and also I am a good little cuck for her and need her looking her best for Black guys. We also have Latex Stockings which look real hot when they are shined up. She has a lot of stockings and babydolls with built in suspenders which I will get some pictures of if i am allowed.

Try to get her to wear the latex ones please.

I would love my wife to be your slut for your Afican bbc,what would you like to do with her?

Have her pretend to be a nurse and come take my temperature... the one that's down in my jeans. She's going to get me a lap dance in her uniform and high heels. I'd love for her to check on my cock's temperature with her pert lips for a thermometer...

and that's just for starters. We seriously need to keep in touch!

Have her pretend to be a nurse and come take my temperature... the one that's down in my jeans. She's going to get me a lap dance in her uniform and high heels. I'd love for her to check on my cock's temperature with her pert lips for a thermometer...

and that's just for starters. We seriously need to keep in touch!

Thats hot, send me a message anytime on here would always love to chat about black guys wanting to fuck my bbc virgin wife.Iam glad her pics turn you on.Bedroom 006.jpg

Back