What really happened at Kylie Jenner's party?

I doubt Kylie's gone black yet ... if so, I don't think anyone's going to brag about it. The bitch isn't even 18 years old yet.

I'm still mystified as to why all the attention to this frik'n family anyways ... what exactly have the Kardashians done other than act like a big, slutty family?! Anyone?

It's the 21st century- they're famous for being famous. You don't need to actually accomplish anything anymore, just put your face in front of a camera or have a Twitter account.

I doubt Kylie's gone black yet ... if so, I don't think anyone's going to brag about it. The bitch isn't even 18 years old yet.

I'm still mystified as to why all the attention to this frik'n family anyways ... what exactly have the Kardashians done other than act like a big, slutty family?! Anyone?
I agree with everything you said, except that first part. Not because of some sick fantasy, I'm just sure the girl has had her share of dick already. Just being a realist.

Mac and BM your both exactly right.

Back