What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

This picture, which we first saw many, many years ago, was the FIRST that made both of us say "Um, WOW"... Cuz it perfectly illustrates almost EVERYTHING about this amazing fantasy that turns us both on so much.
I mean, here's a white, 40-ish to 50-ish dude, probably hung like I am (Irish and miniature at best, when soft and "laughable" when hard... A guy with a hot sexy and probably "never-been-fully-satisfied" wife, and he's not only looking on at the action but (seemingly) voicing his approval to her, whispering in her ear, possibly asking "Does that feel good?/Is his cock bigger and better than mine?/This is what you wanted, honey, yes?" etc etc..possibly even softy saying "Fuck her.. Fuck her hard!" to the superior man who is now deep inside his wife.

And meanwhile his wife seemingly doesn't even know he even exists or if he's alive or dead at this point, cuz she's getting absolutely and thoroughly REAMED by her dream BBC, basically in complete and total "Ohhh my good GOD!!!" deeply-filled pleasure as the strong, dominant and clearly superior black man pleasures her the way that her graying hubby hasn't been able to do since, well, probably FOREVER!!

It's the absolutely perfect photo of "Husband Watching/Cuckold Hubby/Sexy Wife Living Out Her True Fantasy"/etc etc and BOTH Melissa (my wife) and I actually STILL get a "charge" every time we see this beautiful picture of BBC doing what WhiteBoy couldn't and can't do !!!

View attachment 2610725
That is one of my favorite pics. There is a series of them. I first saw them in the yahoo groups. Thats when I knew I wanted my wife blacked while I held and kissed her.

This picture, which we first saw many, many years ago, was the FIRST that made both of us say "Um, WOW"... Cuz it perfectly illustrates almost EVERYTHING about this amazing fantasy that turns us both on so much.
I mean, here's a white, 40-ish to 50-ish dude, probably hung like I am (Irish and miniature at best, when soft and "laughable" when hard... A guy with a hot sexy and probably "never-been-fully-satisfied" wife, and he's not only looking on at the action but (seemingly) voicing his approval to her, whispering in her ear, possibly asking "Does that feel good?/Is his cock bigger and better than mine?/This is what you wanted, honey, yes?" etc etc..possibly even softy saying "Fuck her.. Fuck her hard!" to the superior man who is now deep inside his wife.

And meanwhile his wife seemingly doesn't even know he even exists or if he's alive or dead at this point, cuz she's getting absolutely and thoroughly REAMED by her dream BBC, basically in complete and total "Ohhh my good GOD!!!" deeply-filled pleasure as the strong, dominant and clearly superior black man pleasures her the way that her graying hubby hasn't been able to do since, well, probably FOREVER!!

It's the absolutely perfect photo of "Husband Watching/Cuckold Hubby/Sexy Wife Living Out Her True Fantasy"/etc etc and BOTH Melissa (my wife) and I actually STILL get a "charge" every time we see this beautiful picture of BBC doing what WhiteBoy couldn't and can't do !!!

View attachment 2610725
More!

Some of the pictures that have influenced me the most into interracial sex were captures of a video by Vanessa Chase getting gangbanged by several black men. She looks similar to me in many aspects, weak body shape, pale, short hair... and she also acts similar to me during sex, so seeing the captures with those black men using her already caught my eye, but when I saw the video oh my god... I get really excited every time I do, no matter how many times I’ve already seen it...

View attachment 2790860
Do you like this one? https://www.xvideos.com/video31961395/interracial_anal_session_with_vanessa_chase_and_donna

Years ago while in high school, a classmate acquired a swinger mag. On the cover there was a pic of a white woman being fucked by 2 BBC. From that point on I knew I was hooked and would want my wife to be, whoever that might be, to be Black used. It took 3 yrs after I got married and my wife had her 1st BBC, she's had them off and on every since and was actually Black owned by one guy for a seven year stretch. The best!

Years ago while in high school, a classmate acquired a swinger mag. On the cover there was a pic of a white woman being fucked by 2 BBC. From that point on I knew I was hooked and would want my wife to be, whoever that might be, to be Black used. It took 3 yrs after I got married and my wife had her 1st BBC, she's had them off and on every since and was actually Black owned by one guy for a seven year stretch. The best!
please tell us more, love to hear all

Back