What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

Behind the Green Door was decades before my time and I had never heard of it, so I watched it. By today's standards, it is agonizingly slow, full of meaningless weirdness, too dark and apparently filmed with a potato -- but oh lordy Marilyn Chambers! Gorgeous and with just enough high-T in her jawline to be the poster girl for slut-face. No one could look at Marilyn Chamber's face without thinking of hot wet dripping sex.

The best thing about BtGD is that it was intended for couples. Suburban mom and dad would get the baby-sitter and dress for a date. They would go to an actual movie theater, sit with other white couples and watch America's Ivory Snow Queen submit to Johnnie Keyes huge Back Cock. Imagine how white moms squirmed as the white hand-maidens prepared Marilyn and ritually presented her to the Superior Man for the Black sexing that would change her life forever. Imagine how the white dads squirmed as closeups of Johnnie's throbbing Black cock filled the 30-foot screen.

That was a Golden Age when IR was a married white couples date night. They would be seen going to the theater and they might see other couples they know. We don't have anything like that today.

Behind the Green Door was decades before my time and I had never heard of it, so I watched it. By today's standards, it is agonizingly slow, full of meaningless weirdness, too dark and apparently filmed with a potato -- but oh lordy Marilyn Chambers! Gorgeous and with just enough high-T in her jawline to be the poster girl for slut-face. No one could look at Marilyn Chamber's face without thinking of hot wet dripping sex.

The best thing about BtGD is that it was intended for couples. Suburban mom and dad would get the baby-sitter and dress for a date. They would go to an actual movie theater, sit with other white couples and watch America's Ivory Snow Queen submit to Johnnie Keyes huge Back Cock. Imagine how white moms squirmed as the white hand-maidens prepared Marilyn and ritually presented her to the Superior Man for the Black sexing that would change her life forever. Imagine how the white dads squirmed as closeups of Johnnie's throbbing Black cock filled the 30-foot screen.

That was a Golden Age when IR was a married white couples date night. They would be seen going to the theater and they might see other couples they know. We don't have anything like that today.
Oh yeah. I saw that one several times. Marilyn and Johnnie were perfect together. they made a follow up " Inside Marilyn Chambers" where they have a more realistic intercourse. I had to get the video and watched and jerked it many times. I really got me excited when he didn't pull out and they had a warm and passionate kiss after he came in her.

Kagney makes my day.

Attachments

• th (4).jpg
    th (4).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 248
  • th (3).jpg
    th (3).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 235
  • kagney-linn-karter-ass-fucked.jpg
    kagney-linn-karter-ass-fucked.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 344143_05big.jpg
    344143_05big.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 678-kagney-linn-karter-interracialsex-005.jpg
    678-kagney-linn-karter-interracialsex-005.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 344143_13big.jpg
    344143_13big.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 337308_15big.jpg
    337308_15big.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 251
  • th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 1349461_b558f43.jpg
    1349461_b558f43.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 253
We both loved seeing our first Latina with bbc seen way back in the day when we still had magazines not much of the internet. I had a stack that I kept by my nightstand and my wife seen a pic that I had it opened to with a big butt Latina riding a bbc while sucking another one. She mentioned how hot that would be if she could try that.

Back