What other fetishes u have???

I

insanepunk

Well another fetish of mine is girl asses i just cant get enough of them, just love them :p

First she belongs on her knees so that I can fuck her mouth hard and rough. :)Then I would take her doggy and slap on her ass while fucking her. :)Finally she belongs on her back, her legs in stockings and high heels on my shoulders and I would fuck her until I can´t hold it anymore and I come on her face. :)Of course I would take pictures of her face covered with my cum.​

First she belongs on her knees so that I can fuck her mouth hard and rough. :)Then I would take her doggy and slap on her ass while fucking her. :)Finally she belongs on her back, her legs in stockings and high heels on my shoulders and I would fuck her until I can´t hold it anymore and I come on her face. :)Of course I would take pictures of her face covered with my cum.​

Good , thanks thats how i would love to see her.BILD0485.JPG

I love my toes to be sucked, I love to give foot jobs :)

I dont know if this is considered a fetish, but I LOVE TO LICK AND SUCK A BIG SEXY BLACK MANS ASSHOLE. thats my favorite, It makes me cum and everything. Im not obssesed with it, I just know it is something I love to do when they let me..... :)

Back