What Most White Women Look In BBC Cocks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LebanonBBCLover, Dec 1, 2015.

?

Ladies, Which Do You Prefer In Black Man's Cock, Thick or Long?

1. Thick Black Cock

16 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Long Black Cock

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    For me thickness of the black cock is very important as it fills up my pussy so nicely and stretch it so good but I also like it to be long too, in general most white women prefer Girth on Length.
    So ladies how do you prefer your BBC to be and which one to choose if you have no other alternative, a Thick cock or a Long cock?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dpad, 6 1/2 inch dick and sunlovers1 like this.
  2. RichBrown3388

RichBrown3388 Member

Canada
    I always wondered what women thought was a good thickness? E.g. I'm 5.5 inches in girth... some say that's big, some say that's just decent. Hmm...

LebanonBBCLover and ScarlettOooo like this.
  3. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    Thick preferred.
    When cock stretches my cunt, it feels so much better. It is such turn on when I feel it almost ripping me apart.
    But I don't mind long and thinner. They require some muscle work, but they are also great in anal.

4. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    The best sex I had is with thick bbc. My bull is very thick and 8-9 inch long. I recently tried a bbc long 10 inch and less thick (I call him mr big) and was a fun experience but I prefer my bull's bbc.

johnbgood and LebanonBBCLover like this.