what makes some of us white men want to be cucks

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Just curious to what some of the other cucks think make us become cucks. 20 years ago i never would have thought about letting a black man touch my wife, now its all i think about. Not only him touching her but fucking her brains out and dumping as much cum as he wants in her. Then letting me clean her AND him. Just curious what you other cucks think. It cant all be related to cock size as some cucks are decently hung.

Alanm, first of all, being a cuck has nothing to do with the color of a person's skin, and it usually doesn't have much to do about the size of the other guy's cock. When a married woman (of any color) has sex with men (of any color) other than her husband, definitionally, her husband is a cuck. It matters not even if the husband knows, doesn't know, doesn't care, is on Medicare, looks weird, wears a beard ... etc. :)
My wife and I usually have 3-somes, and they are usually MMF. She loves having 2 cocks at once for her use. According to how wound up she is, sometimes she can wear 2 men out during an evening . She doesn't consider me a cuck, and I don't really consider me a cuck, either. But, because she's married and has sex with other men, I guess I'm definitionally considered a cuck. I know I enjoy watching her "enjoy herself" ... having one orgasm after the other is awesome.
Having a black man screw a pretty, white wife just adds contrast & a little more taboo ... but, notice you rarely ever hear of white men screwing black women.

Alanm, first of all, being a cuck has nothing to do with the color of a person's skin, and it usually doesn't have much to do about the size of the other guy's cock. When a married woman (of any color) has sex with men (of any color) other than her husband, definitionally, her husband is a cuck. It matters not even if the husband knows, doesn't know, doesn't care, is on Medicare, looks weird, wears a beard ... etc. :)
My wife and I usually have 3-somes, and they are usually MMF. She loves having 2 cocks at once for her use. According to how wound up she is, sometimes she can wear 2 men out during an evening . She doesn't consider me a cuck, and I don't really consider me a cuck, either. But, because she's married and has sex with other men, I guess I'm definitionally considered a cuck. I know I enjoy watching her "enjoy herself" ... having one orgasm after the other is awesome.
Having a black man screw a pretty, white wife just adds contrast & a little more taboo ... but, notice you rarely ever hear of white men screwing black women.
Good point. I think that is the big turn on the contrast and skin color.

you're right. you never hear that happening unless it behind close doors

Back