What makes a man or woman attractive???

I am making a story and need to know what features of man or woman that make them attractive including body and personality!!!
For men:
what in a woman makes you attracted to them is it there face or eyes and why is that attractive, what kind of lips or etc makes an attractive face. what kind of body is attractive pear, apple, tan or no tan, tan line or no tanline. long legs short legs hairy or not, and describe perfect personality, boobs including nipples and pussy and why you like that! also do you like a woman to moan and why and what should she moan like what words or sound is sexy!
For women:
what in a man makes you attracted to them is it there face or eyes and why is that attractive, what makes an attractive man face. what kind of body is attractive skinny or not, muscles or not. and before you describe what kind of cock you like please be sure to include personality you like rude or kind courageous, or tough and etc. and why! do you like a man's legs to be hairy or not, and how smooth or hairy and why! just describe in detail what makes you want a man and attracts him to you then after all that describe what is attractive about his cock and what is attractive in bed to do or not to do? do you like men to moan or not and why?

I like a woman with a playful and easy going personality. I love to laugh and have fun. If she has a great smile and seductive eyes.

Body size isn't a issue for me. I do like a nice round soft ass! I like to be able to grab it and squeeze it. Slap it while fucking and lay my head on it like a pillow when watching tv.

Her pussy lips should be long enough to suck on and play with my tongue. She don't have to shave bald but should be nicely trimmed.

This is last but should be 1st. Hygiene has to be perfection. She should smell fresh and that's done without a lot of perfume.

Back